Gates/Abandon Ship/Return To Dock not working

I have had this issue in the past, as have some of my friends, it starts off with you getting the secret documents and running to the nearest gate as fast as u can because you’re in ultra and everyone wants you dead for two reasons, ultra and documents. So you get to the gate, but you cannot jump through, no matter how many times you try, it just doesn’t work! it activates the meta-stable field around your ship and you can’t move, it says Initiating jump (actually sometimes it says Jump failed, try again at a later time when trying to jump to abandoned beacon/tracking station/iridium haul, but that’s probably something completely different) and everything, u stay stationary till the meta-stable field dissipates, then u can move and get attacked by people until it starts again, None of the gates work when you have this problem, trying to return to dock and/or trying to abandon ship does not work either. The only solution is to log out and lose the documents (every time you actually get them… you have to lose them to do anything but run and hide and run some more) and then I cant connect at all. I have related this problem to acquiring the secret documents, and then getting a bug that disconnects you from the server, but not the server from you (like basically the server see’s u logged out, but your client thinks its still in the game, but that doesn’t make any since because other ships still move…

oh, heh yea, and I still cant reconnect… still…

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

the servers seem to like trapping people sometimes. There are certain things on ships, like spatial scanner, which make the waiting time longer between jumps for some unknown reason, but i will try this out.

It’s the server issue.

Had the same issue as papy today

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)