Game will randomly crash

So, I’ve been… attempting to play Star Conflict for a while through Steam, since I can’t find a way to download the Mac version of Star Conflict directly from your website (I tried clicking “Download Game”, but it only gave me a .exe file, which I can’t open on my Mac).

Strangely, my account isn’t connected to my Steam account, because the game crashed upon my first login and then I put in my username and password after I’d reopened it, not knowing that this would cause a problem. So, each time I try to access my account, I have to “force” a crash by intentionally logging-in quickly (before ~15 seconds have passed after opening the client), and then reopen it to get access to the username and password part, instead of “Login using Steam Credentials.” Is there any way to sync my Steam account with my Gaijin account, transferring the ships and resources I own in my Gaijin account to my Steam account? I did not mean to accidentally create two accounts for myself.

Anyway, I will attempt to play PvP or Undock, and the game will play for about 10 minutes, and then it quits, saying “Star Conflict Quit Unexpectedly.” This gets extremely annoying in battles, where I am trying to make a credit profit, but am repeatedly suffering crashes. And it seems to happen at random. Sometimes, I can play for 45 minutes before suffering a crash, other times, only 5. There seems to be no set way to trigger the crash.

I’ve also noticed that it takes a long time to render the environment, whether I’m undocking or playing a PvP/PvE match, and that the Steam account, although I don’t play it much, tends to be more stable than the Gaijin account, for whatever reason.

System Specs:

MacBook Pro Late 2013 OSX El Capitan

15-inch Retina Display

2 GHz Intel Core i7 Processor

8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Memory

Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB Graphics

It won’t accept .log files, so I compressed them as .zip files.

I also found a Crash file in the /Library/Application Support/Crash Reporter section, but I’m not sure if it’s related. I’ve attached it.

When this issue occurs again, I will take a screenshot.

game.log.zip

combat.log.zip

StarConflict_84D4CFA6-605D-575B-A132-9259AC8307EB.plist.zip

11 hours ago, Raze_7 said:

I’m not sure how to find logs, since I’m playing on Steam, so any help obtaining the logs would be appreciated.

read it

On 24/11/2016 at 6:16 PM, Raze_7 said:

So, I’ve been… attempting to play Star Conflict for a while through Steam, since I can’t find a way to download the Mac version of Star Conflict directly from your website (I tried clicking “Download Game”, but it only gave me a .exe file, which I can’t open on my Mac).

Strangely, my account isn’t connected to my Steam account, because the game crashed upon my first login and then I put in my username and password after I’d reopened it, not knowing that this would cause a problem. So, each time I try to access my account, I have to “force” a crash by intentionally logging-in quickly (before ~15 seconds have passed after opening the client), and then reopen it to get access to the username and password part, instead of “Login using Steam Credentials.” Is there any way to sync my Steam account with my Gaijin account, transferring the ships and resources I own in my Gaijin account to my Steam account? I did not mean to accidentally create two accounts for myself.

Anyway, I will attempt to play PvP or Undock, and the game will play for about 10 minutes, and then it quits, saying “Star Conflict Quit Unexpectedly.” This gets extremely annoying in battles, where I am trying to make a credit profit, but am repeatedly suffering crashes. And it seems to happen at random. Sometimes, I can play for 45 minutes before suffering a crash, other times, only 5. There seems to be no set way to trigger the crash.

When you want to use the Gaijin account (without linking it to your steam acc), you can set -nosteam as launch parameter

ToIADfL.png

On 11/24/2016 at 9:16 AM, Raze_7 said:

I’ve also noticed that it takes a long time to render the environment, whether I’m undocking or playing a PvP/PvE match, and that the Steam account, although I don’t play it much, tends to be more stable than the Gaijin account, for whatever reason.

System Specs:

MacBook Pro Late 2013 OSX El Capitan

15-inch Retina Display

2 GHz Intel Core i7 Processor

8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Memory

Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB Graphics

It won’t accept .log files, so I compressed them as .zip files.

I also found a Crash file in the /Library/Application Support/Crash Reporter section, but I’m not sure if it’s related. I’ve attached it.

When this issue occurs again, I will take a screenshot.

[game.log.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=12456)

[combat.log.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=12457)

[StarConflict_84D4CFA6-605D-575B-A132-9259AC8307EB.plist.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=12458)

there’s another log foder right here

59096ddced55a_ScreenShot2017-05-02at10_42_31PM.png.823427ee9e5f11af6b04f3b6d2f35dab.png