Game showing on the wrong screen with Oculus Rift DK2 0.6.0 drivers

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

Trying to start Star Conflict after installing 0.6.0 rift drivers, the game keeps trying to show the game on my main screen instead of on the Rift.

The game switches to rift-mode with the side-by-side render, but it shows on the main screen making it unplayable.

Downgrading to 0.5.0 drivers fixes the problem.

1. What did you expected to happen.

I expect it to show the game in my VR googles as it is supposed to.

1. The conditions during the situation.

Client Version 1.1.4b.

Rift set to “extended desktop to the HMD”

Installed 0.6.0 rift drivers and it stopped working. reverting to 0.5.0 fixes it.

1. Further details on the issue.

Tried reconnecting and restarting, changing displaymode in SC, toggling oculus on and off, and even changing the order of my screens, setting the rift as primary, and change the display mode of my Rift. nothing helped.

1. Frequency of occurrence.

100% of the time.

1. Logs + screenshots or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)

2. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

3. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

Attached.

1. The results of this program if the bug report is related to connection issues.

2. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

[DxDiag2.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9403)

Newest Oculus SDK isn’t supported at this time