Game is confusing.....

Is there a simplre manual i can read?

3 families each with 2 lines. Do they get different tech? Ships?

Can some races get more DPS for some weaponms than others?

I THINK ITS AMAIZNG CONCEPT AND WITH SOME NERDS LIK ME CREATION SOME WHAT FICTION BASED SCI-FI WOULD BE AWESOME BUT ITS VERY VERY SCATTERED.

aRE PREM ships like WT worth it? Im hinking abut buying one as I started out Jerico and just moved to T2…But I need to make sure they made a xxxx to of mony before so.

I really am confused. Its like Poormans Eve but when you actually get to fly not just clik lists :slight_smile:

There really is something here that reminds me if Xwing Tiefighter with a chance to have super vapital ships and huge space battles but for now im confusedas hell.

WHats beter PVP or PVE? Whats best for contracts etc

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

If google is still working, then info can be find in there - star conflic wiki.

PVE is too repetetive. It can be used for farming, but other than that it’s not that interesting. As far as I know races dont get bonus to weapon types. exception is empire, which all get +10% to main weapon damage. Premium ships are pretty much the same as regular ships. Steam DLC ships seems to better because they have higher reward bonus, so you can farm money faster.

1. the sub-factions each have their own variant for each ship in each tier. But you can purchase and use it so long as the main race is leveled to that point. 

1. Some of the ships do get weapon specific DPS increase tied into their faction.

1. Prem ships are not stronger than leveled up normal ships. The farming on prem ships is 20-50% better than with normal ships in PVP (you can expect 20-50% more profit from the match after repairs) because they incur less repairs.

1. There’s a full manual in your game folder.
  1. the sub-factions each have their own variant for each ship in each tier. But you can purchase and use it so long as the main race is leveled to that point. 

1. Some of the ships do get weapon specific DPS increase tied into their faction.

1. Prem ships are not stronger than leveled up normal ships. The farming on prem ships is 20-50% better than with normal ships in PVP (you can expect 20-50% more profit from the match after repairs) because they incur less repairs.

1. There’s a full manual in your game folder.

TY I looked at wiki and well, its less than complete