Game is a shame

Well, After many times saying I will stop playing, I think its the moment.

This game has become unplayable.

Game is totally unballanced, from weapons, roles, ships, tiers and matchmaker.

At this moment I feel like if I have lost the money and time I invested in this game.

Game turned in unplayable, I dont understund what developers are doing at this game. 

Many more things thinking about the game, but no  more time to lose.

Developers, u can get this game for you, forever. 

7 hours ago, BlueSea said:

At this moment I feel like if I have lost the money and time I invested in this game.

Game turned in unplayable, I dont understund what developers are doing at this game. 

Sorry to hear that, but you are wright game is unplayable,

I bet xKostyan will say how everything is balanced and OK.

13 hours ago, BlueSea said:

I can sign under this one as well.

I don’t want to put words into someone else’s mouth, but I think that Crossout is their pet project now.

Star Conflict is deemed as obsolete as a service and provided as it is, probably because it yields much lesser income and interest than Crossout does.

I said it many times, but I think that there is a real chance that the so-called project - SC will be terminated ahead of schedule, due to lack of manpower, resources and development time.

I support you fully…the game went into a [THUD!] and earned the [THUD!] achievement too… this game is not only a shame but a full of shame…from A to Z…  ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

3 hours ago, CommandosGrozny said:

I support you fully…the game went into a [THUD!] and earned the [THUD!] achievement too… this game is not only a shame but a full of shame…from A to Z…  ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

Even Chuck Norris can’t fix it at this point.

this game is for news and artless players…not for old ones : (

news players have still hope to lvl up all , and buy something, but, old ones…

i can understand you are tired of this game, when all is full and when a MM is sht, what to do else ?

just find another game…maybe

On 5/29/2018 at 6:33 PM, SheenShade said:

I can understand you are tired of this game, when all is full and when a MM is sh*t, what to do else ?

just find another game…maybe

I did. It’s called real life.

On 5/29/2018 at 6:33 PM, SheenShade said:

news players have still hope to lvl up all , and buy something, but, old ones…

why would this be so.

i play way older games than star conflict which do not give me anything to upgrade, and simply provide solid gameplay… it can be a nice incentive to get a few cosmetics, new maps and units, every now and then, but many games just manage to do fine without the overload of sugar.

i never played conflict to level up anything. i do not really care to level up anything, not that i did not try to do it properly or endured it sometimes, but i really did not care about it, especially since its a lot of boring grind. i also did not stop because i could not level up anything anymore. i stopped because the game has bad balance and lost focus to create a game, focusing more on adding more random content. 

also if the upgrades are so for the “new players” why do they keep adding new grind walls that even old players have to climb, and put stuff at the end of the line?

to keep new players interested, old players staying at the game long after achieving everything, is a cornerstone of a successful title.

many left faster

On 6/5/2018 at 6:29 PM, SheenShade said:

many left faster

Take a look at this!

Whenever I play PvE, I get bots in 90% of cases!

It seems that I should cease playing PvE as well.

eCJ4GCH.png

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Whenever I play PvE, I get bots in 90% of cases!

oh at this point ??

never meet bots in pve… you know why ? i only do one/day most of time.

If no pvp, if no pve, if no dreads if no co op anymore… rest open space that you don’t like much…

i see in my corp, we are more or less 30 online by days, (not all at same time) and since maybe, 1 month, we are still 30/days but ppl quit game really earlier than usual.

Myself too. and i think it’s because we have too much farm to do, too much, TOO MUCH to get something. and we are all tired by that.

Now, if bots appear in pve, as in dreads, i think this game is just diying by lack of ppl, not other thing.

mix all rank in pvp was also a real mistake from devs. in my opinion.

These stats are terribles…