Game decides for you!

Now on couple of occasion when match was over, game just deciden on my behalf to whom i’ll give thumbs up. NO, GAME, NO, YOU DONT GET TO DO THAT. I want to give thumbs to my good team mate, not some randome guy who was randoming around. I got no chance to give any thumbs due it was already given. Did not touch keyboard or click anything prior. Before you go with the usual robotic shiet “draw me a report” do explain how do i paint a report on this. If this shiet means to give thumbs for me, then can it please aim and dodgemissiles instead of me too.

Sometimes games just give the tumbs itself. Sometime i see people revoke their thumbs… I cant do that. Im confused, is that some kind of feature? Someone explain me this please?

o7x1oEZ.gif

I have had this happen to me several times too!! Annoying when it goes to some completely useless scrub.

This happens under lag, or when the game server has already closed and you hadn’t give the thumb yet. After about 1:45 after the battle ends the game server is reset.

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

s3_proxy.png

s3_proxy.png

brilliant :slight_smile:

I felt like this is a good place for this:

wtf

Now on couple of occasion when match was over, game just deciden on my behalf to whom i’ll give thumbs up. NO, GAME, NO, YOU DONT GET TO DO THAT. I want to give thumbs to my good team mate, not some randome guy who was randoming around. I got no chance to give any thumbs due it was already given. Did not touch keyboard or click anything prior. Before you go with the usual robotic shiet “draw me a report” do explain how do i paint a report on this. If this shiet means to give thumbs for me, then can it please aim and dodgemissiles instead of me too.

Sometimes games just give the tumbs itself. Sometime i see people revoke their thumbs… I cant do that. Im confused, is that some kind of feature? Someone explain me this please?

o7x1oEZ.gif

happens to me too. 

s3_proxy.png

This is the funniest joke in the world right now :)))

:005j:

Just deal with universe is choice.