Hello, i am new player here and need some help. Yesterday, i download this game via steam and success to launch and log in to the game. However, while i click “Start Tutorial” the game crashed and targem crash reported box show up. Then i relaunch and relogin to the game -> close the tutorial box -> press launch since only that option showed up -> Select Mode “PvP Skirmish” -> Loading screen and then crash. It seem not let me to playing the game. I have already set the all setting to low. Please let me know what has causes this and thank you.
1. Description of the problem, what happened :
The game crash
2. What did you expected to happen :
When i click “Start tutorial” or Launch a mission.
- The conditions during the situation :
After click “Start Tutorial” and loading screen appear.
4. Further details on the issue :
After i click “Start tutorial” and loading screen appear, then it crash. I close “Tutorial box” and then click “Launch”, select mode : PvP Skirmish, loading screen appear, then it crash. It seems only crash while about to play.
5. Frequency of occurrence :
Always crash after loading screen.
6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it) :
Logs : https://www.mediafire.com/?x4b6h1bj6zvnzfn (I upload my whole log folder since i dont know what files that need)
When i click “Start tutorial”
Or take a mission PvP Skirmish (Since only that appear)
After loading screen a sec, this what happen next
- If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone :
It happen “always”. My timezone is GMT +7 Jakarta (Indonesia West)
8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)
- The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues :
10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening :
I am sorry if my english is rather bad. Also, thanks to Skula1975 for being me able to post here.