Game crashed, not just for me, but for others as well!

Bug report:

Tier V PvP - Survival Battle on Iridium String map.

Game suddenly began to lag strangely. FPS meter did not detect this, but game was not smooth anymore, more like sluggish.

I think it has something to do with join-in-progress. Those lag spikes very strange and very long.

Anyway, game started to become unresponsive, screen turned black, but music still played in the background. Eventually, it stopped. I restarted the game after.

Computer was responding normally and there was no driver crash.

I was able to reconnect and win the match, 2 minutes after reconnecting.

Also, there were some other people having the same issue, like me.

I also sent you the data via (S)Targem application.

Let me know, if you received the logs!

Logs:

[Exceptions.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14846)

Local Targem folder:

[Targem.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14847)

From your logs

00:05:34.565    FATAL| Texture creation error: Direct3D is not available on file: textures\ship_decals\tokens\pirate\ciber_eagle
00:05:34.565    ERROR| failed to load texture: textures\ship_decals\tokens\pirate\ciber_eagle

and more, more records like it. Try to reinstall game

1 hour ago, Skula1975 said:

From your logs

and more, more records like it. Try to reinstall game

Steam integrity - verification shows no errors with files.

Remember, multiple people had this issue, not just me. I am not the only one, who crashed.

Bongobasher also crashed.

Hello everyone,

I had a problem as well - the game crashed and it said ‘unknown server version’ on the intro screen. It did this twice that same day as koromac.

596697a2bc72b_sad-monkey-face-hismall.png.a857a1ad3bea2da44d89619561017b1e.png

Is it repeat now?

11 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Is it repeat now?

No, it’s fine so far.

I think this is random