Game Client Crash

20 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

Just out of curiosity: What triangles does ‘Fire Support’ have?

Spoiler

illuminaty.png.fa211b81c47534e5c61c593e4fd3178c.png its like you dont know

1 hour ago, Skula1975 said:

We found a core of this problem. The map for special operation ‘Fire Support’ have too many triangles.

We will try to optimise this map.

Yo Skula,try to do something about the bots spawnpoint for the Suppressors and Turtles while at it,make them spawn more in the open so they dont get lost in caves and stuff,thanks!

5 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Reveal hidden contents

illuminaty.png.fa211b81c47534e5c61c593e4fd3178c.png its like you dont know

Ah, yes. I was expecting something like this.

4 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Yo Skula,try to do something about the bots spawnpoint for the Suppressors and Turtles while at it,make them spawn more in the open so they dont get lost in caves and stuff,thanks!

Why? It’s fun searching for the one hiding in the caves. They even go hiding sometimes after spawning in an open area.

13 hours ago, Sinaka said:

Just out of curiosity: What triangles does ‘Fire Support’ have?

Meaning it’s got a ridiculously high poly count.

On 8/26/2016 at 7:49 AM, Skula1975 said:

We found a core of this problem. The map for special operation ‘Fire Support’ have too many triangles.

We will try to optimise this map.

Do not nerf graphics or polygons on this map. Just reduce the amount of enemies at the same time period by making them come in a single wave or two, but not more. 

Will probably fix this problem, yeah, Skula1975?

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Do not nerf graphics or polygons on this map. Just reduce the amount of enemies at the same time period by making them come in a single wave or two, but not more. 

You really don’t know how memory works, do you, koro? I can almost guarantee you, optimizing the map will keep it looking the same but reduce memory usage heavily, and removing a couple enemies wouldn’t do anything significant in comparison.

43 minutes ago, StatueofLibroty said:

You really don’t know how memory works, do you, koro? I can almost guarantee you, optimizing the map will keep it looking the same but reduce memory usage heavily, and removing a couple enemies wouldn’t do anything significant in comparison.

I keep telling you its those turtles,just nerf them and all the problems of the world will be gone!

4 hours ago, Koromac said:

FPS drop (compared to other maps) is mostly due to the poly count in the map, not the amount of NPCs active at the same time.

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

overused

33 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

overused

Relevant