Front blaster is breaking games.

will see what tomorrows upgrade brings for 3rd inty: recon … man can’t wait ![o_O](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007.png “o_O”)

14 minutes ago, avarshina said:

will see what tomorrows upgrade brings for 3rd inty: recon … man can’t wait ![o_O](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007.png “o_O”)

Is tomorrow upgrade?  ![:fed_lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed_lol.png “:fed_lol:”)

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Again, I am not talking the gun, I am talking about what kind of information that screenshot provides.

P_P its just a generic screenshot pointing out “your average game where a good pilot uses op modules and guns” literally almost every game I play looks like that, all guys on top or with most kills - exclusively with front blaster…

2 hours ago, Rakza said:

Do I really need to translate your subtil message or you want them to continue “Turning around the Pot-au-feu”?

I wont bother coming online to voice my concern if it wasn’t a legit one. Its not like I enjoy ranting and raving about things and crying “OP” its fine if some ships, weapons, modules are stronger than others. BUT its not fine if I feel like 90% of my games are compromised by a gun that is two orders of magnitude stronger than anything else. I spoke to MANY people about how they feel about this including people that use it and the general consensus is that its too damn strong. Many people in chat are always being frustrated and many others are simply leaving games if too many people on the enemy team run golden eagles. Imagine my shock, this must be karma for all of the poor souls I took with my razor tackler. Yep I’ll be that guy that posts these threads because I actually care for the people that still play this game (community) and I really like this game and want it to be enjoyable and not have to ragequit every damn time because of some **** poor balancing.

2 minutes ago, mutsami said:

P_P its just a generic screenshot pointing out “your average game where a good pilot uses op modules and guns” literally almost every game I play looks like that, all guys on top or with most kills - exclusively with front blaster…

Ok, but your team is almost fully composed of covops, while his team is a heavy set up, obviously Fblaster much more usefull vs heavy targets “killing them in 2 seconds” judging by ship frames your team probably had 2x Deconstructors and 2 Fblasters (which is a wild assumption but ill roll with it anyways).

Now keeping all of that in mind care to explain how this screen shot is a valid example? Again not arguing about gun power just about the data you provided.

2 minutes ago, mutsami said:

"Zip"

The problem isn’t the fact you voice your concern.

It’s the way you are doing it. You need to explain, give Details and Precise Informations (You can play with Maths if you want)

From your Screenshot (and this post in global), Devs won’t nerf something because “OP PLZ NERF”.

12 minutes ago, Rakza said:

It’s the way you are doing it. You need to explain, give Details and Precise Informations (You can play with Maths if you want)

From your Screenshot (and this post in global), Devs won’t nerf something because “OP PLZ NERF”.

I dont have the weapon myself and cant do proper testing to give you the “nuts and bolts” and go “indepth” you can take what I say at face value, many people state that the front blaster needs abit nerf, I dont even know why its even up to debate, its blatantly obvious when some gun is broken.

22 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Ok, but your team is almost fully composed of covops, while his team is a heavy set up, obviously Fblaster much more usefull vs heavy targets “killing them in 2 seconds” judging by ship frames your team probably had 2x Deconstructors and 2 Fblasters (which is a wild assumption but ill roll with it anyways).

Now keeping all of that in mind care to explain how this screen shot is a valid example? Again not arguing about gun power just about the data you provided.

Its just one screenshot, take what you will from it, I uploaded it to have more “meat” to my post sorry for potatoes. Dont overthink it. I’ll show you an example, I got peregrine r15 maxed, organge plasma gun and orange orion complex.  (an actual example from my recent games) I cant possibly EVER go through the active module of a r15 jerico command let alone take it down in a reasonable ammount of time (with orange orion complex active) . Just talking about the special module shield. When I flew my command with a pretty tanky build with all due respect an enemy golden eagle went THROUGH my full active module shield and shreded my entire shield and hull (THROUGH ALL of my defensive active modules) killing me in LESS than about 3 seconds. Now to the average Joe like me some red flags went off. Again, through my ronin with an EM shield slot, crystal plates and active module set on EM with 2 shield repair modules ACTIVE - ONE single golden eagle goes through my shield healing and hull in less than one burst (one burst being exactly the stock time it takes for your weapon to overheat). I fly exclusively r15 now and got like 1k games just between the 3 ships mentioned and I never encountered such overwhelming damage outputs. The examples I gave are of ships that I consider have very high effective HP through sustain or raw resistance. I cant turn a blind eye and say things are fine my nasa man.

This may come as a big surprise to you, but I know how DPS works

Very valid points from everyone but kostyan, all he wants is to do is  cry its not broken when the monumental data shows that it is makes me wonder if hes being paid off by th developers to keep this region of the game quiet so they can favor the russians. 

1 hour ago, mutsami said:

I’ll give you proof, l will record an entire custom battle with both guns to see the ridicoulus damage they deal. I already did the math above. Ill get a team with those exact modules to show the real-world damage/DPS against fighters/frigates/destroyers. Then will you finally be quiet and agree with us Kostyan? (Not rakaza) 

1 minute ago, SnerpDeg said:

Very valid points from everyone but kostyan, all he wants is to do is  cry its not broken when the monumental data shows that it is makes me wonder if hes being paid off by th developers to keep this region of the game quiet so they can favor the russians. 

I’ll give you proof, l will record an entire custom battle with both guns to see the ridicoulus damage they deal. I already did the math above. Ill get a team with those exact modules to show the real-world damage/DPS against fighters/frigates/destroyers. Then will you finally be quiet and agree with us Kostyan? (Not rakaza) 

Show me a single sentence or post where I said that gun is fine or OP.

How about you actually read what other posts, instead of imagining the meaning in your head.

6 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Show me a single sentence or post where I said that gun is fine or OP.

How about you actually read what other posts, instead of imagining the meaning in your head.

I dont need to show you its already there. Say its OP. Prove all of us wrong. Your words may of meant something before these updates came and I once thought you were a good pilot, so long as you and others choose to break

this game more by using and abusing broken modules/guns you’re  trash. Simple as that. 

With you, it doesnt need to be said “its not broken” its already there by the way you relply. 

10 minutes ago, SnerpDeg said:

I dont need to show you its already there. Say its OP. Prove all of us wrong. Your words may of meant something before these updates came and I once thought you were a good pilot, so long as you and others choose to break

this game more by using and abusing broken modules/guns you’re  trash. Simple as that. 

With you, it doesnt need to be said “its not broken” its already there by the way you relply. 

![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)

The Front Blaster is obviously dealing an unproportionally amount of damage. What are you even discussing at this point? ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

4 hours ago, SnerpDeg said:

… is makes me wonder if hes being paid off by th developers to keep this region of the game quiet so they can favor the russians.   …

what is that? ![:4880bbba85e9:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/4880bbba85e9.png “:4880bbba85e9:”) can we get to constructive discussion please

i think the damage would be fine without aim assist

or vice versa

anyway, i found it more fun without aim assist

now its just disgusting

just as that long range laser thing, does that also have aim assist now or do ppl use aimbots

4 minutes ago, g4borg said:

just as that long range laser thing, does that also have aim assist now or do ppl use aimbots

Aimbots, what else. One of many reasons to avoid PvP for now. Too many cheaters online.

6 hours ago, Scar6 said:

The Front Blaster is obviously dealing an unproportionally amount of damage. What are you even discussing at this point? ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

This is basically case and point of the discussion of Front Blaster, there isn’t much more to be said albeit the arguments that break out from people who have been abusing it since day 1.

FB in particular has come to light since people have been abusing it + quantum defence on Golden Eagles and just obliterating anything larger than an interceptor. One example would be yesterday when I attempted to get the 3x Bulletsponge medals when instead game after game I was met with the same ship setups which made it almost impossible to survive a single assault let alone 5 (I was using my Naga during these games).

I actually used it pre patch, but then it was unviable against the deconstructors

Yesterday I could not help myself but re-equip it, since if so many are using it, you have to use it back. Same goes for the Orelus with the long range 8km laser. Which is insane. So I brought that too. But that’s disgusting too, to play. It feels so honorless.

8 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

FB in particular

i was like, what has facebook to do with all of this ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

You see Comrade, to beat the Interceptor, you have to become Interceptor

VaxVWuk.png

i doubt homing missiles will keep you from being erazed.

Just now, g4borg said:

i doubt homing missiles will keep you from being erazed.

Well the Golden Eagle is just gonna do a lap around the map to wait on cooldowns then come back and obliterate what hopes and dreams you had.