Front Blaster buff ?

So i was reading the patch-note , and well…
FBss.PNG.d90f9b491d0c03ae86b8cb9b2fb4e5ea.PNG

So is this a case of “lost in translation” , or did the dev honestly buffed the range of this weapon ? even so the description imply the opposite .

NVM , after launching the game i can see that they removed the double range bonus at high speed . nvm.PNG.4fb7433bad748d127447bb63788eee06.PNG

It seems to have been a typo in the patch notes. Base range was decreased I think and the doubled range buff was removed as you noted.

It must remain destructive weapon

No it doesn’t. Anyway now deconstuctor spam returns?

23 minutes ago, Rob40468 said:

No it doesn’t. Anyway now deconstuctor spam returns?

Focusing Laser

4 hours ago, Rakza said:

Focusing Laser

Gravi Beamer ; )

Double range completely removed.

Damage boost cancels if you strafe.

Base range was increased. However, with how people were using it feels like a major nerf to range.

11 minutes ago, Seraphym1 said:

…  Damage boost cancels if you strafe.  …

Yes because strafing takes away from main forward/backward thrusters and factually reduces forward speed or reverse speed, respectively. Max speed is a requirement of the double damage bonus take to kick in and max speed (or max reverse speed) will be diminished by strafing. → Very good ![:B10:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/B10.png “:B10:”) No more: Invulnerable Dive.kill ![:004_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004_2.png “:004_2:”)  from your behind rear out of the far away!

![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

1 hour ago, Seraphym1 said:

Base range was increased. However, with how people were using it feels like a major nerf to range.

the mechanic of strafe removing forward buff has been in the frontal blaster for awhile.

1 hour ago, avarshina said:

Yes because strafing takes away from main forward/backward thrusters and factually reduces forward speed or reverse speed, respectively. Max speed is a requirement of the double damage bonus take to kick in and max speed (or max reverse speed) will be diminished by strafing. → Very good ![:B10:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/B10.png “:B10:”) No more: Invulnerable Dive.kill ![:004_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004_2.png “:004_2:”)  from your behind rear out of the far away!

![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

After playing like 15 matches today, nothing changed. Just people added horizons.

8 minutes ago, Rob40468 said:

After playing like 15 matches today, nothing changed. Just people added horizons.

Not?

8 hours ago, dreamer78 said:

…they removed the double range bonus at high speed  …

This!

Better than nothing - think: it took them 2 official patches, + at least 1 ninja  to come to this (like how long? 8 weeks?!

Now I’ll have the chance to react and defend myself!

Hey guys! How do you interpret this?

Weapons
Gravity-Beamer

• Damage increased by 5%

Energy Smite

• Damage increased by 10%

Shrapnel Cannon

Kinetic Weapon

Plasma Devastator

• Damage increased by 5%

Developer comment: ‘We carefully monitor weapon statistics and noticed that some of them have become less widespread, so we decided to bring them closer to the level of popular guns’

Is it a textual glitch due to translation, or does it really mean that every kinetic weapon was globally increased in damage output by +10% ?

Is it a reference to [Kinetic Supercharger] (Interceptor:ECM)?

48 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Is it a textual glitch due to translation, or does it really mean that every kinetic weapon was globally increased in damage output by +10%

nope , my kinetic weapon deals the same damage.

the kinetic weapon is the default gun you get when you remove your weapon on fighter  kinetix.PNG.a36017fe4f47c91355f611d0c3f30635.PNG

So basically, a buff to Assault Railgun Mk0?

Seems like it :confused:

22 hours ago, Seraphym1 said:

That should do it… now get that freakin object nerf…

Eagle-B is still broken with deconstructor