Frigates: The 5th and 6th turret for all frigate classes.

For the frigates, that area where 2 more turrets used to be is an eyesore. 

To start, I’ll state that my suggestion doesn’t change any weapon damage levels done by the classes.

Put on the last two turrets on the engineers and the guards. After they’re on, scale the damage down to the current levels. 

As for the Long Range Frigate class, keep the turrets as they are, and keep the damage as high as it is. Do not scale it down alongside the turret damage of the engineer, and the guard turrets.

For the LRF, it can be said in the description box that the turrets are especially built to boost their base damages further than any other class, as an example. Something along those lines would be worth it.

Again, damages remain the same, and the other classes gain their turrets back. People won’t have to wonder “why are their two empty turret slots?”, and so on and so forth. 

Bring these back for the sake of consistency.

The only thing this would actually change, is that the other classes would have an easier time hitting things, but with a little less damage per turret, and it’d remain the same damage overall as it is currently.

LRFs retain their current damage at the top of the dps bar, and the guard and engineer classes remain at their current damage levels. No gain, and no loss on all sides.

It’s not something that has to be done immediately, but it’d be a nice present to the players, visually.

What about Coil Mortar and the extra fire rate the 2 extra turrets provide.

That can also be scaled. LRFs would have the upperhand given a new description with charged turrets, or something of that essence.

The bonuses to the guns could simply be within the LRF description. 

It’d change some of the mechanics, but almost everything should remain the same.

The fire rate would be unchanged for the guards and the engineers, while the LRF would retain the normal boost in fire speed.

This has been discussed and it is not going to happen. It maybe would look better, but cause a lot of confusion.

Perhaps now that the dreadnoughts are more or less out of the way, the dev team could have another gander at this? It’s possible for different wording to be used, and minds to be changed.

As I remember, the previous suggestion was not to scale the damage, as this one does, but to simply put back on the turrets, and keep the damage boost back up to the lrf levels in dps. 

This is a different suggestion, and I hope it’s pushed forward.

As I remember, the previous suggestion was not to scale the damage, as this one does, but to simply put back on the turrets, and keep the damage boost back up to the lrf levels in dps. 

This is a different suggestion, and I hope it’s pushed forward.

An equal suggestions was already made and has been decelined, as well as some that were slightly different.

Alright, thank you for a quick replies. 

Thing that could be done would be leaving the damage as it is now with 4 turrets and add an extra bonus for LRF saying “Weapon Damage increased by X%”, “Fire Rate on Kinetic weapons increased by Y%”.

I still think this could work well. I’d really like to see my turrets back on my Scimitar.

Or they could at least say LRF gets 6 turrets instead of 4 like all other frigates ;p

What about Coil Mortar and the extra fire rate the 2 extra turrets provide.

Could be interesting. Instead of 2 turrets more, we get 10-20% faster firing rate. xD

However, there is a cap on it, so it would not matter in the end.

Could be interesting. Instead of 2 turrets more, we get 10-20% faster firing rate. xD

However, there is a cap on it, so it would not matter in the end.

They already provide a fire rate boost without hurting the overheat time. 50%, if I’m not mistaken.