Frigate tips and tactics suggestions

Hey guys,

I am new to this game and I really love the frigates. I have some questions:

1. How do I upgrade my disintegrator cannon?
  2. What experience path should i pick for a sniper type frigate?
  3. What ship is best for sniping?

Hey guys,

1. not sure if ship lv imrpoves it but otherwise there is no way to improve it

2)thirs skill tree is the more recomended one for desintegrators users.

3)desintegrators is pretty much the best snipping weapon out there 

1. Sniping is not the way to victory. Especially not in Domination.

what happened with the combat good and old?  :taunt:

Hey guys,

1. The only way to improove is to get the TX-2 ships of the Factions. Warden offers a lower on hit dmg but a Damage over Time effect that can still blast heavyly damaged ships. Legion instead offers a higher on hit dmg and also an energy burn that will decrease the energy production of the target.

1. Since the skilltree will be reworked and all weapons and modules are unlocked there is no “need” to go a single way. Every Tree has very nice gimmiks working for all ships alike. Also Bonuses like increaseed resistances will count for each ship.

1. None so far since it should fit you playstile. Take note that camping and snipeing will not grant a fictory in this game (expect Combat Recon) since taking beacons and main Weapons will always deal more damage in the same amount of time.

Frigates are the best ships to provide support, since they can offer Repairment for all ships in range, take down missiles, spend energy or offer close range debuffs against attackers. They also have 6 Turrets and deal the highest dmg ingame. Since Frigates are weak in 1v1 combat agains other classes you should have someone whatching your tail to survive an attack.