Fresh(almost)weekly memes (Part 28 of 420)

1joc8h.jpg

True but sad.

Devs:

Here have lots of cool epic stuff!

*2 months later*

Here have lots of huge awful nerfs!

Well, the new things are good kinda, one would think they improved their deployment of new stuff to some degree.

That’s one thing that i’m not fond of is the fact that the balance changes so drastically between patches, that should not be a thing. There should be a near perfect balance then leave it there for at least several patches.

6 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

True but sad.

Devs:

Here have lots of cool epic stuff!

*2 months later*

Here have lots of huge awful nerfs!

I would much rather it be 2 weeks later. Deconstructor is blatantly overpowered and needs nerfing ASAP.

4 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

I would much rather it be 2 weeks later. Deconstructor is blatantly overpowered and needs nerfing ASAP.

Same as Phase Suppressor! Nerf it too!

5 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

Same as Phase Suppressor! Nerf it too!

why? it has been in the game for over two years now with no complaints, and then along comes one newer player saying it is ‘OP’, this is how we get stupid nerfs like what happened to destroyers, leave the phase supressor as it is

35 minutes ago, evo888 said:

why? it has been in the game for over two years now with no complaints, and then along comes one newer player saying it is ‘OP’, this is how we get stupid nerfs like what happened to destroyers, leave the phase supressor as it is

Because it’s doing exactly the same amount of damage to destroyers as Deconstructor + nerfs their repair drones and shield regen by half.