Fresh(almost)weekly memes (Part 26 of 420)

285.png

I regret nothing

yes ,  the incredible shrinking player base … Ironically the hammer only costs $9.99 .

I can tell

Capture.png

Yay moar players ^^

good you cut it at september, since that was the record low.

(if you bought at sep, hodl)

You gotta leave the past behind, new year new positive attitude.

19 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I can tell

Capture.png

this is a piss poor advertising for the player base … this is why the wait for Defense Contract is so long and also why half the matches I have to do solo

That goes for the steam players, most of the people use the standalone launcher because steam sucks.

5 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

That goes for the steam players, most of the people use the standalone launcher because steam sucks.

What is wrong with steam?

5 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

AFAIK the game used to have a near 50/50 split of steam and no steam (probably a little bit more no steam). I don’t think it has changed much.

20 minutes ago, John161 said:

AFAIK the game used to have a near 50/50 split of steam and no steam (probably a little bit more no steam). I don’t think it has changed much.

It was 20/80 Steam/no Steam. Now it’s ~ 10% of Steam users. Maybe at the very beginning it was more half and half, but honestly I don’t remember more than 30% of players using Steam.

7 hours ago, niripas said:

It was 20/80 Steam/no Steam. Now it’s ~ 10% of Steam users. Maybe at the very beginning it was more half and half, but honestly I don’t remember more than 30% of players using Steam.

Mh… I only had once accurate numbers after they were removed ingame, and it was totalling at 900 with 400 at steam online or so. w/e

18 hours ago, niripas said:

Now it’s ~ 10% of Steam users.

wow

an average userbase of 5500?

well that sounds like good news, since that means the lobby servers are finally fixed and dont break down at 3k peaks anymore!

can we now ask all those people to actually squad up?

so you basicly say, while steam has reached 50-70% of the market last year, and steam peak users have doubled, average quadrupled since 2013 this year, the game lost foothold in the biggest gaming audience and the users coming from that growing market was reduced to 10%, even if modern multicore architecture seems to increase the willingness of customers to let steam run as service nowadays compared to 10 years ago and steam by now entered the middle eastern and russian market heavily?

now we can use this info to silence critics, because critics and haters are the true reason why a product ever has issues, as we can see with thunders qualitative comment about steam, which totally made 5 people uninstall it!

I used to have issues with the game using Steam, besides who needs sales when you can pirate games?

Firstly, not all games have the same amount of players using steam, some are steam exclusives, others have it just to try and grab more players, such as SC.

Also, I got nothing against criticism as long as its constructive and not blatant hating by spamming bold capslock and exaggerating the bad features about the game(ahem), that and directly attacking people, that is not the way to go.

On 13.1.2018 at 12:25 PM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Yes, what is wrong with steam? Steam is ok!