Freedom of speach

Where did freedom of speech go?

I don’t swear, I don’t insult anyone why do my posts get deleted?

Is this how you try to get players back with censoring all critic that is written and that you don’t like??

Is this how is done in at your place?

First, you try to bribe US players with Happy hours completely ignoring and discriminating EU and RUS players and then you are also censoring posts that are just telling you the truth?

Freedom of speech is written in some constitutions you know,  there are some really free places that are not managed by bribes and censoring.

Give me freedom to point on bad things and don’t pretend that they are not here.

There is a difference between free speech and hate speech, and what you’ve been doing isn’t constructive criticism, you point out the bad things and whine over how good it was back in the old days without giving any solutions to the actual problems, and constantly posting the same things over and over is not going to get your point across, if you wonder why the devs don’t listen to us it’s because of people like you, that plainly criticise everything that they do without letting them know what they’re doing right or not, but in the end I guess everyone is wrong and you’re the only one that’s right.

20 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

There is a difference between free speech and hate speech, and what you’ve been doing isn’t constructive criticism, you point out the bad things and whine over how good it was back in the old days without giving any solutions to the actual problems, and constantly posting the same things over and over is not going to get your point across, if you wonder why the devs don’t listen to us it’s because of people like you, that plainly criticise everything that they do without letting them know what they’re doing right or not, but in the end I guess everyone is wrong and you’re the only one that’s right.

I gave solutions but those were ignored.

Even if I don’t like one Tier I gave solution for that too, but it was ignored.

32 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

tell me how can this be good? http://prntscr.com/kuyfz5

how can R3 be in the same tier as R17 and how is good for game that R6 can make 16 kills against R15+?

Why do we need higher rank ships?

Is this balance that R6 tackler can make so many kills? http://prntscr.com/kuygdy

Is this hostile now?

GG all? What? Did cat eat your tongue?

Gee, sorry that I can’t stare at your threads 24/7, I didn’t say that what they do is good, I’m saying that you need to give feedback on what you think should be done.

6 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Gee, sorry that I can’t stare at your threads 24/7, I didn’t say that what they do is good, I’m saying that you need to give feedback on what you think should be done.

Do they ask for advice? 

We all are giving them advices but when already they messed something up.

Even when they make poll and 75% people vote for one thing, they decide to keep something else.

They didn’t keep the tier system because some people had trouble finding games, they said they will fix it and bring it back, don’t know when.

26 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

They didn’t keep the tier system because some people had trouble finding games, they said they will fix it and bring it back, don’t know when.

I’m God, do you believe this?

Don’t believe indefinite lies.

5 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

…there are some really free places that are not managed by bribes and censoring.

Lol, not on this planet

Also I’m not sure that Russia has anything in their (whatever they call their constitution or big book of rules) about free speech.

And all of these limits are solely because too many people were able to “save up for” future releases of cool stuff and get it instantly. Not sure why that’s a bad thing, but I know that’s originally what brought this up.

Now I’m not entirely sure WHAT they’re doing. The reasons have likely changed and everyone in a dev position will ignore/deny it, but that is just how they are.

2.4.  The official language of this forum is English. The use of foreign languages, transliteration, and the deliberate distortion of the English language is not welcome.

The text of the message should be clearly readable, which means you should avoid using pseudo-graphics, coloured text markup, capital letters, bold text, and font size change abuse.

Thread subject must be informative and briefly display the content of the thread. It is forbidden to write the message text in capital letters (except for acronyms).

Moderators have the right to remove a thread or a message, regardless of relevance, user interest and other factors.

Users are not permitted to use red color when creating and designing posts and signatures. The use of red font is reserved for moderators and administrators.

3.4.  Duplication of messages in one or in several threads and creation of similar threads in different sections of the forum (multi-posting) is prohibited. Before you start a new thread in the section, please use the search function by clicking the link above—it will help make sure that there is no existing thread similar to yours. Topics that duplicate other discussions may be closed and deleted without warning.

Creation of nonsensical posts (flood) and abuse of emoticons and pictures is also prohibited.

3.7.  It is prohibited to discuss threads closed by the administration or a moderator. It is forbidden to discuss actions of moderators and administrators, as well as community managers, coordinators and game masters in any form. All issues are resolved by using “personal messages” sent to the moderator personally.

3.16  Dismissive attitude to the rules of the game, the forum and to the License Agreement is prohibited. This prohibition applies both to public posts, and the messages sent through the service for personal messages and complaints.
All threads and posts that violate this rule may be deleted by moderators without notice.

These are all rules everyone has agreed upon entering the forum, please read them. Nowhere has your freedom of peach been compromised, you just didn’t post nor behave according to the rules you agreed upon. I personally like the rainbow posts but we have to be civilized here when it comes to feedback.

For an example: “I don’t like the current matchmaking that allows low rank ships to be more powerful than high rank ships and i don’t like the limits, it defeats the purpose of progressing in the game.”

51 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Nowhere has your freedom of peach been compromised

![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Nowhere has your freedom of peach been compromised,

![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”) Is this abuse of peach?

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

2.4.  The official language of this forum is English. The use of foreign languages, transliteration, and the deliberate distortion of the English language is not welcome.

The text of the message should be clearly readable, which means you should avoid using pseudo-graphics, coloured text markup, capital letters, bold text, and font size change abuse.

Thread subject must be informative and briefly display the content of the thread. It is forbidden to write the message text in capital letters (except for acronyms).

Moderators have the right to remove a thread or a message, regardless of relevance, user interest and other factors.

Users are not permitted to use red color when creating and designing posts and signatures. The use of red font is reserved for moderators and administrators.

3.4.  Duplication of messages in one or in several threads and creation of similar threads in different sections of the forum (multi-posting) is prohibited. Before you start a new thread in the section, please use the search function by clicking the link above—it will help make sure that there is no existing thread similar to yours. Topics that duplicate other discussions may be closed and deleted without warning.

Creation of nonsensical posts (flood) and abuse of emoticons and pictures is also prohibited.

3.7.  It is prohibited to discuss threads closed by the administration or a moderator. It is forbidden to discuss actions of moderators and administrators, as well as community managers, coordinators and game masters in any form. All issues are resolved by using “personal messages” sent to the moderator personally.

3.16  Dismissive attitude to the rules of the game, the forum and to the License Agreement is prohibited. This prohibition applies both to public posts, and the messages sent through the service for personal messages and complaints.
All threads and posts that violate this rule may be deleted by moderators without notice.

These are all rules everyone has agreed upon entering the forum, please read them. Nowhere has your freedom of peach been compromised, you just didn’t post nor behave according to the rules you agreed upon. I personally like the rainbow posts but we have to be civilized here when it comes to feedback.

For an example: “I don’t like the current matchmaking that allows low rank ships to be more powerful than high rank ships and i don’t like the limits, it defeats the purpose of progressing in the game.”

Oh I just noticed that you are Developer ooo.

Nice, can you tell me what exactly is your field of development please.

It’s a typo, alright :P

I can’t tell you what exactly my field of development is due this being the internet but if its of any significance for you i’m willing to say that the issue you’re reposting about is being handled actively.

9 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Where did freedom of speech go?

I don’t swear, I don’t insult anyone why do my posts get deleted?

I am amazed, that there are still people who put up with your xxxx,

because all you are doing is spouting complaints, justified and unjustified ones pretty well mixed and cry about how everything was better in the good old days.

While also being completely ignorant to the improvements the game got since it’s early stages.

You are paranoid and think, that the devs of the game, to screw specifically you over. Whenever something happenes in the game, it is clearly because the devs hate YOU because the whole world turns around you. Therefore i completely understand if anyone does not approve of the things you come up with.

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

I am amazed, that there are still people who put up with your xxxx,

because all you are doing is spouting complaints, justified and unjustified ones pretty well mixed and cry about how everything was better in the good old days.

While also being completely ignorant to the improvements the game got since it’s early stages.

You are paranoid and think, that the devs of the game, to screw specifically you over. Whenever something happenes in the game, it is clearly because the devs hate YOU because the whole world turns around you. Therefore i completely understand if anyone does not approve of the things you come up with.

Hmm this is hate peach against me.

Did I do something to you on personal level?

Please read this;

4 hours ago, ORCA1911 said: