FPS

Latest patch introducing wings into the game has caused a huge framerate drop in battles. Before the patch I got 30-35 FPS with everything on low, which was fine. Now i get…

PVP 8-19 FPS

PVE 6-30FPS

The frame rate varies on how many ships are near my ship (1-2km distance away)

How come? Running mac book pro, 8GB ram, 2 HD graphics cards, 2.4 GHz intel core i5

Perhaps, this was due to the server performance yesterday. Many pilots had problems. Please try again today and state here, if the problem is still there.

Latest patch introducing wings into the game has caused a huge framerate drop in battles. Before the patch I got 30-35 FPS with everything on low, which was fine. Now i get…

PVP 8-19 FPS

PVE 6-30FPS

The frame rate varies on how many ships are near my ship (1-2km distance away)

How come? Running mac book pro, 8GB ram, 2 HD graphics cards, 2.4 GHz intel core i5

mac book pro. thats how.

and that its a laptop. 

Perhaps, this was due to the server performance yesterday. Many pilots had problems. Please try again today and state here, if the problem is still there.

Same issues. I assume it is something to do with the large patch. When sector conquest was introduced, I had to drop the graphic settings from medium to low to maintain 30 FPS. Now with this large patch the same thing seems to have happened, only I can’t go lower

mac book pro. thats how.

and that its a laptop.

I run it on a mac book pro, works just fine for me.

mac book pro. thats how.

and that its a laptop.

60+ FPS on an external 27" display from my MBP. Seems fine to me.