Forward to the Future! (Discussion)

ab58d0763e3699bcf5da7b9b6355.png

Pilots! Are you ready to face Doc and Marty?

@Doomb0t

The picture I submitted has influences from the DeLorean everywhere.

The wing design is after the gull-wing doors, the front intake and rear engine (the round bits) are from the tires, the quadruple headlights are perched on the ship’s nose in plain view, the bottom of the ship has the triple-tube design of the Flux-capacitor from Back to the Future, and there is a small fusion recycling tube in the center between the wings which is the Mr. Fusion from Back to the Future 2. Even the body panels are angular instead of rounded based on the DeLorean’s boxy shape.

I guess I don’t understand what you mean when you say “where is the DeLorean”?

These are the pictures I was using for reference when drawing my design:
TeamTimeCar.com-BTTF_DeLorean_Time_Machi

TeamTimeCar.com-BTTF_DeLorean_Time_Machi

It has no Flux capacitor, your entry is invalid!

It has no Flux capacitor, your entry is invalid!

I-Spy with my little eye…

Ship%20Demo%202%20002_zpsjrmzsgdr.png

:004j:

You should just include both pictures, that mixing-mashing it together is making it look worse.

that mixing-mashing it together is making it look worse.

You mean how I just edited it to give the full bottom view by flipping one half of the picture? Or the original picture, where I drew each quadrant? Which one is worse? You can only get so much graphical fidelity with a paper and pen.  :fed001:

The original where you put top bottom front back on same image, i dont think it does good to a picture. I would rather see a single image of 1 pane than 4 cutouts

Ok, when I get off work I’ll splice the separate halves together, just for you, Kosty. <3

Looks like SoldiersFortune finally created his time machine and prevented other players to take part in this contest…

Ok, we don’t want to conflict with someone with such device. The winner is SoldiersFortune! Our congratulations! :fed001:

Looks like SoldiersFortune finally created his time machine and prevented other players to take part in this contest…

Ok, we don’t want to conflict with someone with such device. The winner is SoldiersFortune! Our congratulations! :fed001:

:005j:

Thanks guys! Glad you like my T.A.R.D.I.S. And yes, my official title is Time Lord.