Forum needs more moderators

The forums really need more active moderators. At least on the English side. I hardly ever see any on, and suggestion posts take hours and sometimes days to be posted.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The forums really need more active moderators. At least on the English side. I hardly ever see any on, and suggestion posts take hours and sometimes days to be posted.

To be fair I think it would be a waste of someone’s time to reply to the types of suggestions that get posted.

15 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

To be fair I think it would be a waste of someone’s time to reply to the types of suggestions that get posted.

Mods don’t reply to suggestions they approve them to be seen globally.

Go post a test post in the suggestion section then come back when you see what I mean.

18 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Mods don’t reply to suggestions they approve them to be seen globally.

Actually, that’s not exactly true. It’s also the responsibility of a moderator to actually determine if a certain suggestion is suitable for approval or not.

21 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Actually, that’s not exactly true. It’s also the responsibility of a moderator to actually determine if a certain suggestion is suitable for approval or not.

I am aware of all this

8 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I am aware of all this

I think that they started to do this since you posted to many suggestions. They wanted to stop your resolve. I think that no one reads any suggestions!

Maybe, if they are written in their native language.

15 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I think that they started to do this since you posted to many suggestions. They wanted to stop your resolve. I think that no one reads any suggestions!

Maybe, if they are written in their native language.

Well considering that I only read Russian and don’t speak it, that’s their loss.

35 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Well considering that I only read Russian and don’t speak it, that’s their loss.

It’s their game. They can do whatever they want with it.

go to the off topic zone= no censorship

In my defense i don’t live here ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

8 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

In my defense i don’t live here ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

u live in white russia?

15 minutes ago, driversar said:

u live in white russia?

I’m not sure if he even speaks Russian ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I live in the dead sea apparently ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) ifyouknowwhatimean

to this day people still try to talk with me in russian and im still too lazy to translate it ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

I’m on all hecking day but the saddest part is even if by some miracle I became staff I wouldn’t be able to approve my own content. XD

well, moderators can see that there’s many players who usually can answer and solve many questions also. So , why will they be here to lose their time ?  just a little eye to see if their rules are respected, or if they must delete 1 annoying  or embarrassing post, ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) and that’s all…

3 hours ago, SheenShade said:

well, moderators can see that there’s many players who usually can answer and solve many questions also. So , why will they be here to lose their time ?  just a little eye to see if their rules are respected, or if they must delete 1 annoying  or embarrassing post, ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) and that’s all…

pretty much yes

But even when you ask to be a modo, it can take months before any kind of answer. For exemple i’ve asked 3 months ago to be Steam modo but Nothing so far, even orca ask them if it as been aprouved but not a word about it.

I think orca is the only active modo on EN forum ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

oh really !!  ahahah : )

3 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

pretty much yes

But even when you ask to be a modo, it can take months before any kind of answer. For exemple i’ve asked 3 months ago to be Steam modo but Nothing so far, even orca ask them if it as been aprouved but not a word about it.

I think orca is the only active modo on EN forum ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

But they ARE LISTENING! NOT!   ![:01515:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/01515.png “:01515:”)

Consider: it has been over a day now since I posted a topic in suggestions. It hasn’t seen the light of day yet.

On 16.2.2018 at 3:18 AM, ORCA1911 said:

I live in the dead sea apparently ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) ifyouknowwhatimean

to this day people still try to talk with me in russian and im still too lazy to translate it ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

He is a very funny guy, to me he introduced himself as one coming from the Blakans … ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)  … that was a real_joke ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)