Forum event: "Battle colour"

5447593e0077914742177c8f.png?Expires=141

Pilots,
what is an important feature of each faction, corporations and even each pilot? Right, it’s the appearance. It’s the battle colour, starting with the stripes on the pilot’s suit and ending with the airbrush on the ship.
This is what makes us recognizable and brings us respect, fear or a fun grin; this is what makes us unique among other conquerors.

If you don’t want to keep the appearance of your ship just for you, but want to share it among other pilots, you now have the chance to do it and to win a prize with it.
Famous Federation designers arrived at the station ETSN and will personally visit the “Supernova” bar in order to select the most creative and most unique ship.

In order to take part in the contest, you have to:

• Choose your ship with the most unique and beautiful colouring.
  • Take a screenshot of the ship and submit it in this thread.

Competition requirements:

• The screenshot must be original, without the use of an external image editor.
  • Each participant can only submit one ship.
  • In the description of the competitive work you have to indicate your ingame name.

Rewards:

1st place:

• A unique title on the forum: “Rip out the eyes”! (title may vary by agreement with the winner)
  • Getting into the Hall of Fame on the Forum (details later)
  • A special prize from the ESTN: 360 Galactic Standards

2nd and 3rd place:

• A unique titles on the forum: “ETSN Artist” and "Couturier” (title may vary by agreement with the winner)
  • Getting into the Hall of Fame on the Forum (details later)

* for creative pilots who did not win a prize, it is also possible to obtain a unique forum title by decision of the Competition Commission.

Designers will stay at the station from October 22nd until 12.00 October 29th. Hurry up and participate! Selection of winners and awarding will take place at the bar “Supernova” on October 30th.

The results of the event and announcement of the winners !

Our competition has ended and it is time to choose the best battle colour. Our designers had a very difficult task, a large number of pilots from all over the Galaxy daily sent the photos of their ships, of course, hoping for a victory.

The designers took into consideration:

• combination of different colors
  • combination of colors and ship
  • exposition (light, perspective, photo quality)

_ Results: _

_ 1st place _ goes to [xKostyan](< base_url >/index.php?/user/240189-xkostyan/)! Winner’s ship - [1st place](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/24967-forum-event-battle-colour/?p=293257)

2nd place  goes to free_Imperials! Participant’s ship - 2nd place

_ 3rd place _ goes to [BlueSea](< base_url >/index.php?/user/244178-bluesea/)! Participant’s ship - [3rd place](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/24967-forum-event-battle-colour/?p=292939)

Another three participants were chosen by the administration of the “Supernova” and ETSN.
WengerKom and the ship click
[Zargran22](< base_url >/index.php?/user/244818-zargran22/) and the ship [click](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/24967-forum-event-battle-colour/?p=292998)
[Jenkeze](< base_url >/index.php?/user/242431-jenkeze/) and the ship [click](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/24967-forum-event-battle-colour/?p=293213)

Congratulations to the winners!

oJkCaAG.png

3rd color is still stock so i change it,my real ship has only 2 colors,nobody would pay extra GS for lines you can’t see lol.

Banana Osprey  :005j:

This my Styx!

bluesea-esb-1132628.jpg

Well, why not… this one I can actually participate cause it doesn’t take art skills or pets…

The Pack’s “White Fang” isn’t meant to be a boisterous coat. It’s meant to be a representation of a white wolf who’s just finished a hunt and is covered in its prey’s blood. Old Jericho hangars made it even more ominous… And hey! Remember when we had the online pilot ticker!? Yeah… good times…

bwxNWnl.jpg

oh no! double post!

Let’s share some LOVE!  :006j:

tQEjHXZ.jpg

This my Styx!

That gamma…

This my Styx!

Sir you are fabulous!Earn a vote!

My sneaky xxxxxxx

IGN: Rob

wi1jUMp.jpg

Super SC Mammoth

01dd1780e7.png

I’ve a completely black one  :001j:

Please delete, this post

• [Jenkeze](< base_url >/index.php?/user/242431-jenkeze/)

1.  Each participant can only submit one ship  [Jenkeze](< base_url >/index.php?/user/242431-jenkeze/)

TY, fixed

Hello here is mine métallic minotaur so hard to destroy :slight_smile:

Unrealboobs 

post-248764-0-96779300-1414248272.jpg

Winter Templar :wink:

AIBNLdU.jpg

Winter Templar :wink:

a5cd79c03e40d.jpg

Can’t see it Andix, try using imgur

iWNOgQi.png

sa9i9xqm.jpg

This metallic styx has won thousands of battles and wears the blood of the fallen enemies.

IGN: SoldiersFortune

Black Sails

screenshot-141023-220235_zpsfa2c3907.jpg

screenshot-141023-220259_zps85802773.jpg

Valor to the rescue !

uwhB3.jpg

P.S. I forgot to save my screenshots AGAIN when reinstalling QQ. Had some really nice ones planned to paint.

IGN : Mapoko.