Focusing Laser Pt 2

Since the developers failed to get the message I’ll say it again; Focusing Laser is OVERPOWERED! 

Ion w Spark Damage Build - MK1 Variations 

• 2531/hit
  • 44.1% chance
  • 101% damage
  • 2950m range

Focusing Orelus Damage 

• 25% Chance
  • 144% damage
  • 500m-5900m

Focusing;

• Far More Damage
    • 39%
  • Less Crit Chance
    • 19.1%
  • Far More Critical(with ease) 
    • 43%
  • Far more range
    • 200%

Ion;

• Increased Damage Based Off Resistance Knock(dissipates <2 seconds) 

Superior Damage Build( no sacrifice) Both 65rpm.

Focusing; Orelus

• 4365/hit
  • 25% chance
  • 114% Damage
  • 3363 M

Ion; Spark

• 3331/hit
  • 24.5% chance
  • 118% damage
  • 1770m Range

This gives it 190% the range and 30% more damage=overpowered.

[@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/)

You forgot the aim assist. I was dogfighting a few Stingrays and Orelus’ and I could literally see the laser snap to my ship’s hull.

Also I’m not sure but I don’t think Cinnamon is dealing with the SC stuff anymore. Don’t take my word for it tho, just observing stuff going on in the forums.

All people cry about Focusing laser.

It is not even good if you don’t use it with Magnetic disruptor.

How about some cry about Deconstructor or Front blaster and  Quantum defence combo? No  cry here?

How about Object NY 18 and energy su cking module + every 16sec shield boost + insane accelerations?

How about Taikin that can be perma invisible heal it self…spam Doomsdays…launches INHIBITOR crystal every 12 sec that can do more damage then doomsday…it is all still broken and all modules that it can use on top of it?

How about Stingray and insane auto healing +Daimos engine + overdrive every 16 sec? 

There are more that just one thing to cry here.

People cried against SURVIVAL mode in PVP where everyone could die by one or two shots,

are you all blind and stupid? Developers are making this game into SURVIVAL mode.

to make it even worse lower RANK ships get bonus buff. 

I don’t even know why do people need R13+ ships when;

R12 Cutter can two shot any ship that have less then 30k survivability

R10 Stingray have 50% hull and damage bonus against R15.

Or R9 Nyx even more,

let us not even talk about R5 Ghost and Focusing laser + Magnetic disruptor

The game is in deep sh it with this developer moves to make it on TIER and to add bonus to lower rank.

And you all just cry about one thing?

52 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

All people cry about Focusing laser.

It is not even good if you don’t use it with Magnetic disruptor.

How about some cry about Deconstructor or Front blaster and  Quantum defence combo? No  cry here?

You evidently haven’t been doing PvP a lot or visiting the forums once every week or so. We  do  cry about FB and Deconstructor.

And Stingrays or Ghosts with focusing laser can kill quite efficiently from 6km+… you know… the reason that the beam cannon + triple horizon combo’s range was nerfed so there wasn’t 9km laser duels across the map?

6 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

You evidently haven’t been doing PvP a lot or visiting the forums once every week or so. We  do  cry about FB and Deconstructor.

And Stingrays or Ghosts with focusing laser can kill quite efficiently from 6km+… you know… the reason that the beam cannon + triple horizon combo’s range was nerfed so there wasn’t 9km laser duels across the map?

I play just PvP

And I believe that I know what I say.

Stingray with singularity cannon and daimos engine with rotation 150+ and insane healing.

That is how you play Stingray.

50 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Ghost can’t even have 6km+ weapon range.

3 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

You forgot the aim assist. I was dogfighting a few Stingrays and Orelus’ and I could literally see the laser snap to my ship’s hull.

Also I’m not sure but I don’t think Cinnamon is dealing with the SC stuff anymore. Don’t take my word for it tho, just observing stuff going on in the forums.

There is no Aim Assist as with very other laser.

8 minutes ago, John161 said:

There is no Aim Assist as with very other laser.

Then I guess everyone suddenly has an aimbot because I’ve definitely seen it snap to the hull of my inties when I’m either fighting 'em or dodging em  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

4 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Because Front blaster is a free kill… and deconstructor can mostly be dealt with

How about Taikin that can be perma invisible heal it self…spam Doomsdays…launches INHIBITOR crystal every 12 sec that can do more damage then doomsday…it is all still broken and all modules that it can use on top of it?

Play tai’kin yourself and look how well you do…

let us not even talk about R5 Ghost and Focusing laser + Magnetic disruptor

You say we should complain about other things than focusing laser, but note focusing laser one of the biggest balance problems…

1 minute ago, Flash0914 said:

Because Front blaster is a free kill… and deconstructor can mostly be dealt with

Play tai’kin yourself and look how well you do…

You say we should complain about other things than focusing laser, but note focusing laser one of the biggest balance problems…

Focusing laser is just tool to deal with other OP things that I have described here.

Also, you die because of Magnetic disruptor, focusing laser is just tool to deliver it to final destination-target.

And yes I also think that Focusing laser is OP, but when you go and “repair” it than smaller ships and Object would dominate the game.

6 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

And yes I also think that Focusing laser is OP, but when you go and “repair” it than smaller ships and Object would dominate the game.

Actually, no… Focusing laser is just the most annyoing, tactic that needs no skill, has the least counterplay and puts you in no danger of loosing your ship, because you are 3km further away from the battlefield, than most frigates

The thing is, you could fix one thing at a time… but that doesn’t work, if you say: If i fix this, this other broken thing will become too strong…

the other broken thing will also have to be fixed at some point

6 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

there is no aim assist on a Focusing laser

8 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

t Deconstructor or Front blaster and  Quantum defence combo?

Frontal Blaster has been nerfed, it’s range is max 2400 ish with a horizon and you dont gain double anymore at max speed, deconstructor has too high of crit damage/chance & is explosive=bad combo.

Object NY 18 and energy su cking module + every 16sec shield boost + insane accelerations?

I agree with this, I’ve posted before the object is too damn intercepty, and the energy module cant be blocked unless out of line of sight as its NOT a drain, don’t forget the 16 s combat reboot too. 

Comes at  a high cost, cant slot other modules/bonus and they are easy to kill if you have a tackler… but nobody plays tackler because this game stopped teaching fundamental classes/counter 3 years ago.

to make it even worse lower RANK ships get bonus buff. 

You could give them 5000% more health and they would still be garbage because of their skill! REMOVE THIS FROM PVP. It is NOT the right way to fix low population issues. 

R5 Ghost and Focusing laser + Magnetic disruptor

Focusing is by far the worst, does deconstructor kill you from 6-7k? Can deconstructor guy warp out with demios like he was never there? NO. Magnetic Disruptor is far too strong, its better than a damn plasma web with the bonus to speed! 

3 hours ago, xKostyan said:

there is no aim assist on a Focusing laser

there is partially, I’ve seen a death recap-19 infact that showed it snapping to the hull, DeletedD & npeg killing someone else at range or close to it 

1 hour ago, IFreakinLoveBass said:

there is partially, I’ve seen a death recap-19 infact that showed it snapping to the hull, DeletedD & npeg killing someone else at range or close to it 

There is no aim assist. watching animations of lasers from a spectator or even somebody else shooting you will never have smooth transitions like how they look from 1st hand.