Fleet Strength - description typo

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | While viewing a player’s profile in-game and mousing over the “Fleet Strength” icon, the description has a typo “а second container free of chare”. |
| What you expected to see | “a second container free of charge”. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Docked in a station – Ellydium station on screenshot. |
| Problem details | Nothing of note to mention, apart from just returning back to the docks after a successful open space resource haul. |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug | 17:02 |

ScreenShot_20181030165948.png.26fb28c4b8ec7cf989a3ee2eb3ea9f8a.png

Accepted

On 10/31/2018 at 8:01 AM, Skula1975 said:

Accepted

*Looks at the existing simple-to-fix problem a couple of patches later*
Are you sure about that?
TallForsakenIndianjackal-size_restricted 

3 hours ago, Valcury said:

*Looks at the existing simple-to-fix problem a couple of patches later*
Are you sure about that?

Low priority text issue. 

20 hours ago, niripas said:

Low priority text issue. 

Which literally takes under 5 seconds to fix from the moment you access the file.
It doesn’t even require coding, all it takes is pressing G to add the symbol and save it, then just throw it in with the rest of the patches in queue.
A lot of things about creating & maintaining a game are difficult and time consuming, this isn’t one of them.
I’m not telling anyone how to do their jobs, but god damn.

2 hours ago, Valcury said:

Which literally takes under 5 seconds to fix from the moment you access the file.
It doesn’t even require coding, all it takes is pressing G to add the symbol and save it, then just throw it in with the rest of the patches in queue.
A lot of things about creating & maintaining a game are difficult and time consuming, this isn’t one of them.
I’m not telling anyone how to do their jobs, but god damn.

I was doing some translations for this game some time ago - believe me - in the localization tool it doesn’t take 5 seconds to locate and fix this string. And if I remember correctly - English localization is outsourced to third party. Fastest way to get the attention of the translators is to turn on “translation support” in options and then report the string in game.