Hi,

Nice first teaser.

Good:

• 3 dimensional feeling of Space

• beautifully rendered planets

• smooth graphics

• well made teaser, good music

Could be better:

• Space is way too bright and luminescent; what’s deeply touching about the Star Wars Space scenes are the strong contrasts between light (planets, objects) and darkness (space, except for dim distant stars)

• Spacships having exhaust gases; again, I think Star Wars has nailed it there perfectly with just the intensitiy of the light increasing with power

• Spaceship/Fighter movements are a bit ‘edgy’, perhaps because of mouse control?

• third person view only shown

MAC

all im just hoping is that this game comes out almost like freelance but a more improved version. having to start with a small fighter class ship to a battle/carrier ships or something like that would be awesome. Exploration is also something im hoping for the game to have and mining. Things like a MMORPG would have. Also, Customazation in varies parts for any class ship or just the weapon systemor so. :smiley:

Exploration is also something im hoping for the game to have and mining.

There is no PVE in the game.

Really great news ! I’m so waiting for new mmo mechanism.

The developement of a space mmo action is awesome news.

But please, do not make a world of tank / plane in space :wink: They are great but, we need something different for a space mmo action !

Not to much in to the space age gaming,But looks very nice.:slight_smile:

Looks promising cant wait to try it.

SICK!

Love the low orbit setting, love all the stuff floating around. These are the key ingredients that other space sims lack. A horizon and things to fly around add a huge amount of context toward the feeling of flight.

Love the smokey explosions!

I really hope this game stays faithful to the Gaijin trademark of amazing cockpit cameras. I only fly from cockpit view and Gaijin games capture that feeling better than anyone else.

I am really excited for this game.

WOW !

I Want play !! I wnat Play !!! lol

When we can play this game ???

Kick xxxx !

It seems Star Conflict will be a great game.

Its first teaser video promises a lot.

Regards.

It seems Star Conflict will be a great game.

Its first teaser video promises a lot.

Regards.

Thank you, leonardobarba! Star Conflict is going to be a really nice space action MMO indeed.

Not to much in to the space age gaming,But looks very nice.:slight_smile:

My Wife often getting jealousy about the game, you know women are allways this way, but I explain her who you are, you know members levels, you as moderator in special and your roll in the Forum, and she said! It could be possible, to change the face that is too scary? it is very ugly! I almost die laughing, you know, So I told her I will make your comment and let him know, So Im happy she was with me sharing time in WoP, at least for a while, Thank you KillRoy, and for me your image its ok…“no Problema” Saludos…

its like freelancer cant wait,wana plaaaay it great one

Thank you, leonardobarba! Star Conflict is going to be a really nice space action MMO indeed.

Looks very nice Zakzak, how openended is the MMO will most space fans see it as being very similar to Black Prophecy *mission and space-wise* which while graphically very nice was a huge let down by game play.

bp sux :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I must say it looks very promising, keep up the good work and I can’t wait to see more!

Great!

I’m anxious to try this game.

Star Conflict is the game that i want to try more than others (with world of planes).

I like space combat and sci-fi… from movies/tv series (battlestar galactica original and new, babylon 5, andromeda, firefly, etc) to videogames (i think my first space game, a lot of years ago, was wing commander ).

Recently i’ve played BSGO and BP, but i want more and better :slight_smile:

I’ve read the interview with MMORPG Italia and the uptated faq on the website… and i think this game has a great potential :p_;):

the graphics to the game is amazing

the graphics to the game is amazing

yes, great visual impact, but first of all, i hope in a great gameplay :slight_smile: