First OS mission remains in mission log.

Finished first Open Space mission still appears in mission log during flight. 

1. After completing first OS mission it was still appearing during flights. 
  2. I was expecting that this mission will disappear after being completed. 
  3. When I undock information about finished mission appears and tells me that I must return to station to finish it. 
  4. The situation occurs on my Steam Star Conflict account ‘Daeviin’. I was unable to submit a report from that account so I’m reporting it from another Gaijiin account, here. 
  5. After every undock from any station. 
  6. I attach a screenshot of bugged mission log.

20180209224823_1.jpg.e26da41415fbf938a1019ed0acc92ba6.jpg

[ListOfFiles.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=16148)

logs.rar

logs needed 

How to send logs here? Just copypaste?

attach a zip-container of them  below (per drag and drop)

Ok, I edited post. It should be good now.

2 hours ago, Dawido13pl said:

Ok, I edited post. It should be good now.

This is probably not a bug. Greyed missions are already completed missions. Most, if not all of them, can be seen.

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

This is probably not a bug. Greyed missions are already completed missions. Most, if not all of them, can be seen.

Often it is hard to distinguish between the grey (finished, inactive) missions and the normal colored (unfinished, active) missions. Would be better to have clearer color differences.

Logs needed yet. List of files isn’t a log file

3 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Logs needed yet. List of files isn’t a log file

How could I do this? I followed tutorial and used Total Commander to create .txt file and then 7zip to create .zip and send it here.

9 hours ago, avarshina said:

Often it is hard to distinguish between the grey (finished, inactive) missions and the normal colored (unfinished, active) missions. Would be better to have clearer color differences.

So that mission would be unfinished for over a year, since it is showing up since 2016 every time I undock, like on a screenshot.

9 minutes ago, Dawido13pl said:

How could I do this?

Log files are in Users\yourname\Documents\MyGames\StarConflict\logs folder. Every login creates a date and time folder. These files needed for a bugreport.

Now it’s ok?

On 2/16/2018 at 5:36 PM, Dawido13pl said:

Now it’s ok?

Yes, but they don’t work during weekends.

12 hours ago, Koromac said:

Yes, but they don’t work during weekends.

Sure m8

Should there be any message that they are working on it or sth?

17 minutes ago, Dawido13pl said:

Should there be any message that they are working on it or sth?

No, maybe in a patch note you will see a bugfix. ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

26 minutes ago, SuDoKu said:

No, maybe in a patch note you will see a bugfix. ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

Ehh, I have this bug for about 2 years and I hadn’t found it anywhere in the web so I think it’s rather personal.

stop flood