first montage

So, i decided to finally give it a go !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVHH7qFDQus&feature=youtu.be

Feel free to share your thought(s), advice etc.

Perhaps if i get some nvdidia gpu with shadow play, than things can start to happen.

Thanks for the time !

Note: the low tier footage is for video test purposes (more artistic than op outplays)

i’ll be honest

it’s not great

you will learn, just like I did

I really didn’t get the point of switching back and forth between the scoreboard and gameplay if i’m perfectly honest with you

try and make things change with the beat of the music

Don’t record to SSD, get a cheap 500GB HDD and record to that, I do that and it’s good enough for 1080p60fps (but i’ve dropped back to 30fps until i get an i7 to record on due to the heat generation that 60fps encoding provides)

Try and record in 16:9 if you can, that’s 1920*1080 for 1080p, as it will eliminate the black bars at the sides of the video (which never look particularly great)

I suggest getting hitfilm 3 express and building yourself a library of effects, sounds and other things. teach yourself green-screening.

EDIT: Sort-of montagey stuff, made with hitfilm. Butter-smooth

So, i decided to finally give it a go !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVHH7qFDQus&feature=youtu.be

Feel free to share your thought(s), advice etc.

Perhaps if i get some nvdidia gpu with shadow play, than things can start to happen.

Thanks for the time !

Note: the low tier footage is for video test purposes (more artistic than op outplays)

whats you current gpu?

with AMD you can use AMD VCE for Viedo Encoding/Recording

whats you current gpu?

with AMD you can use AMD VCE for Viedo Encoding/Recording

nvidia gtx 550 ti, 4 gb 1600 ram, intel i 5-2400 3.1 ghz quad

nvidia gtx 550 ti, 4 gb 1600 ram, intel i 5-2400 3.1 ghz quad

try MSI Afterburner’s screen capture utility. You’ve got the CPU horsepower for it.