'Fire support' PvE mission progression stopper

1. After completing the fourth wave and killing the commander the mission would not progress as there was a ‘raider portal’ still active.

2. For the portal to not remain indefinitely and for the mission to proceed as normal.

3. Gameplay was seemingly normal till the progression stopper - mission was level 21 and the wave took longer than usual to complete as only one member was of high power level.

4. As per above, upon completing the fourth wave and killing the commander there was a “raider portal” still active, seemingly in the position of where the commander spawns. I cannot remember if it was still active when the wave was in progress. Due to the portal remaining active indefinitely the team could not continue and were forced to forfeit the battle.

5. Seemingly rare - I haven’t noticed any triggers myself as it is so rare to run into.

6. Logs attached

jWDAmiH.jpg

Raider portal after the completion of the wave

1. Do not know.

2. Attached I guess - hasn’t changed from last report.

3. N/A

4. N/A

Logs are in a zip this time since the session in particular when this happened was rather long. Apologies in advance.

[logs + diag.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18871)

Known, gonna to fix