Fire Mission PvE - Destroyer bots visual and damaging effect of Pyro Emitter module is missing

Bug report:

What happened?

Destroyer bots (rank 8) can use their Pyro Emitter module, problem is, that you can only hear the sound of it, but the module itself isn’t working correctly.

What did you expect?

I expect that when a bot Destroyer (rank 8 or above) uses its module (Pyro Emitter beam module), I would actually see a working module and not just hear a sound.

How to recreate this problem?

Run Fire Mission PvE scenario, turn your volume speakers to maximum, disable your music and listen like a hawk or a sonar guy to notice the problem.

Suppressor bots must be present in the match and there is some luck factor required, usually from Invincible rank 8 destroyer to do this.

Summary:

Pyro Emitter on rank 8 Invincible and possibly other Destroyers do not work correctly.

There should be visual effect with the damaging effect as well and not just the sound of the beam itself.

Logs: Provided. (check time stamp around: 12:28-12:32) There was a Destroyer using such module and a bug got triggered.

[2016.05.03 12.06.22.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11021)

I can attest to this issue. Also bots have 100% accuracy with Photon Torpedo and other like modules. XD

I added the newest logs, when it happens twice in a described PvE mission.

Logs:

[2016.05.15 17.38.20.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11060)

Note: Destroyer Boss (Rank 11) also do not fire Pyro Emitter!