Finally Destroyers comes, will there be the Premium Destroyers?

Take the money and give us the premium destroyers…

Here, have a NO curtesy of Doomb0t. ^^

No!

why not, this is not pay to win,just pay for fun.

what ever they sell premium destroyers or not, some players still can buy the “Rare destroyer parts” to get destroyers faster than others, so that’s the difference to players don’t want to buy premium destroyers?

and the only reason i want premium destroyers is that no repair fees.

just like even i got Jaguar but still use Rockwell for everyday open space mission,because when i drive Rockwell, i can “Abandon ship” after missions done and don’t need to worried about the repair fee.

so, just a pay for fun premium destroyers, why not?

and…one more good bonus for premium ship, 16 spaces cargo, and tha’s all

post-105761-0-99158000-1452810318.jpg

Destroyers are already premium

Destroyers are already premium

no they aren’t. I know ppl who have them and did not buy the stuff.

Actually I gathered all the required mats in the time it took for the frost missions to go through, plus one moth. It doesn’t take that long. Especially when you get 24 monos each day. XD

T5 PvP gives kits that you can salvage for all the materials you could possibly need. And if you’re not building anything or making Mk5 stuff, materials really start to amass. Xp

Actually I gathered all the required mats in the time it took for the frost missions to go through, plus one moth. It doesn’t take that long. Especially when you get 24 monos each day. XD

T5 PvP gives kits that you can salvage for all the materials you could possibly need. And if you’re not building anything or making Mk5 stuff, materials really start to amass. Xp

for T5 manufacturing,it takes 100~200$ for one, and i think for the most unlucky guy, it won’t cost more than 200$.

and…T5 premium ships, sorry i forgot howmuch they are, but as i remember it should be no more than 100$.

so maybe not everyone like the premium destroyers, but it will hurt no one.

While you’re at it, premium secret ships… Lol

No. 

<3

Aaaah yes… make flashy destroyers.

How do you get 24 monos each day? Anyway, you’re right, it doesn’t take long at all.

How do you get 24 monos each day? Anyway, you’re right, it doesn’t take long at all.

I think he was referring to the Ms Frost missions, where you could get 15 per day, so add that to the standard 9 you can get.