Fighter cabin should be renamed to Thar'Ga cabin!

Bug report:

It’s necessary to rename some items, due to recently changed economy of acquiring resources to avoid confusion.

Many players will better understand all the items in the Workshop, avoiding possible mistakes, saving you time.

This applies to the Workshop and the Armory/Storage.

Screenshot: (Rename Fighter cabin to Thar’Ga cabin)

2ujmrv7.png

Screenshot 2: (Rename Alien fighter structure to Thar’Ga fighter structure)

2087f4m.png

Logs:

[2017.04.28 14.13.30.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14135)

Noooooo. Make it a multi-ship cabin. If it’s just for the tharga than that suuuuucks. (And will be wasting many players’ money and time and resources because they already crafted 2 more)

3 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Noooooo. Make it a multi-ship cabin. If it’s just for the tharga than that suuuuucks. (And will be wasting many players’ money and time and resources because they already crafted 2 more)

You paid nothing for those components. Overflow assignment gave them away, once you reached 200 alien composite panels.

You could do that with “Sending destroyers to War” or with optional purchases.

Fox, you really think they would use same cabin, same resources for every new ship? ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) No that’s not how business works, that’s not how some pockets are emptied and others are filled. 

29 minutes ago, phoenixfire009 said:

Fox, you really think they would use same cabin, same resources for every new ship? ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) No that’s not how business works, that’s not how some pockets are emptied and others are filled. 

Well, nobody wants to be on a receiving end on this one. But we are and we will be. Resistance is futile!

Not a bug.

If you want this change, write in Suggestions section

36 minutes ago, Skula1975 said:

Not a bug.

If you want this change, write in Suggestions section

I understand.

I made two so we should at least get our resources back.

5 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I made two so we should at least get our resources back.

You know that won’t ever happen.

35 minutes ago, Koromac said:

You know that won’t ever happen.

Sorry for being one of the few people who still likes to pretend that there’s hope for this game.

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Sorry for being one of the few people who still likes to pretend that there’s hope for this game.

You don’t have to apologize to me. Those, who don’t care, should apologize to you!