felony border suggest

its sooo great! good one, i fall for it every fraking time! that special hidden loot signal that comes from a rock :smiley:

very funny, it really reminds how fantasticly stupid i am, thank you for reminding me.

i would like to suggest to… give me a rocket that can dig a hole in that rock… i want that loot :smiley: please?

can i? please devs? can you please at least move that thing OUT of the in accessable place? can you do that? please? pretty please??

i cant resist but to shot and bump into that place, i look like crazy dog digging for that bone… only thing is missing is ability to bark (on my ship) (i bark all the time when im around that signal otherwise)

large.jpg

OHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASE

I often spend far too long trying to get in range of that sweet spot in white from my Special Scanners.

Sometimes I feel I am going round and round in my own unique orbit of said rocks, just to find the hidden goodness it conceals.

If colision damage were a constant foe, I would never get the promised goodies, due to the nose of my ship being bashed in constantly due to crashing into rocks to find the treasures they may hold !

(Though more often these days, the “treasure” is a fecking 4000 crdit piece of junk, or some such useless mystery, as to the trip not being worth the effort to begin with…)

(+1 for including Pooches in your post though, if if they are just Pugs !)

moved to bug section