Federation Docks

Well, have a couple of pictures of the newly completed federation dock.

An approximation of what the loading screen looks like.

5K6xOn1.jpg

Flying through the shipyard.

ZLdpWaS.jpg

Another angle of the dock.

ky0Qtyp.jpg

Another another angle of the dock.

ptqzAX7.jpg

Bird’s eye view.

q9787NG.jpg

Worm’s eye view.

jdpcEVt.jpg

Hey, what’s this glowy thingy?

A2QOPsx.jpg

Glowy thingy part two.

mOBreV2.jpg

Bullseye! Or maybe “crabseye”.

G0njOIE.jpg

Further bullseyeing!

QG372se.jpg

Uh, maybe that might have been a bad idea.

m716Yvh.jpg

IT WAS A BAD IDEA

eghblEy.jpg

Okay, now that that’s done, let’s check the structural integrity of this thing. Ready…

z7U9HNU.jpg

Aiiiim…

X2T8J1O.jpg

FIRE! Also I call BS on that text.

QchFdX8.jpg

Dreadnought building part two: Coming soon.

fed one looks pretty cool

Statue, you left out the “duel” we had…

I think fed stuff is the best looking one :wink:

Statue, you left out the “duel” we had…

Hard to get that in one screenshot. Anyways, you can see my shields one of the pictures of the glowy thingy. Because you shot at me. Jerk.

Too bad they used some empire elements for the fed shipyard.

Too bad they used some empire elements for the fed shipyard.

I ain’t seein’ it. Fed is all bright whites and blues, rounded structures and a number of decorative elements. Empire is all mid-brightness yellows and reds, lots of sharp turns and very few obviously decorative elements. Unless you’re talking about the dock itself, because those two long parallel lines are likely to be there because otherwise the dreadnought would look silly floating on a rod half its length.

The ball like thingies on the side of the structures with solar panels and the wrecks from Jericho or Empire. I prefer the white and blue shiny things rather than wreckages and rusty looking stuff.

Btw, I hate you for your PC, mine doesn’t display lights the way yours does. Not even on max graphics.

I have found a Post Office…

http://imgur.com/0DJfAlu

wut is dis

The ball like thingies on the side of the structures with solar panels and the wrecks from Jericho or Empire. I prefer the white and blue shiny things rather than wreckages and rusty looking stuff.

Btw, I hate you for your PC, mine doesn’t display lights the way yours does. Not even on max graphics.

Mine is all minimum, but max shader and max textures. I use integrated graphics on this laptop, so it’s still mediocre fps, but it still looks pretty okay. Aliasing is a bit bad, but meh.

wut is dis

I don’t know.

wut is dis

http://imgur.com/UYyUJ2c

its not dat big

fqk6zbg.jpg

HaFhR22.jpg

dat a$$

UWzUQ4w.jpg

Well, after finishing the second stage, the dock looks a little different. There’s orange highlights everywhere, and I’m too lazy to take more screenshots.

Except for this one. Anyone know what it says?

rIRJXRP.jpg

Well, after finishing the second stage, the dock looks a little different. There’s orange highlights everywhere, and I’m too lazy to take more screenshots.

Except for this one. Anyone know what it says?

rIRJXRP.jpg

The font is aurabesh, from star wars. Or at least it looks very similar.

The font is aurabesh, from star wars. Or at least it looks very similar.

Huh. Thanks.

Just so you know, this is the same writing that’s on the Jericho hologram stuff outside their hangars, and on the weird alien sensor stuff that’s in every invasion map now.

The alien sensor stuff says “ejok”. I’m not entirely certain that’s supposed to mean anything.

its not dat big

fqk6zbg.jpg

HaFhR22.jpg

dat a$$

UWzUQ4w.jpg

But it’s so sexy!!!

screenshot-150410-161418_zpshtyk7w0v.jpg

screenshot-150410-161811_zpsyqeyg8u0.jpg