Favorite Ship Role

Your favorite or most used ship when playing  OS / PVP / PVE / CO-OP / SPEC OPS / CONQUEST / TOURNAMENT / SC LEAGUES … I know  we all use a variety  of ships and ship roles but there is always a favorite and that’s what I’m talking about. … I personally use the destroyers more often and like flying them more that other ships…

It’s depends on the game mode. Most of the time I use recon because that’s the most effective in the majority of the game modes.

In pve I use dessy of course ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) I like engi too.
While I was playing tourneys I used cov-op but that was a long time ago ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

LRF FTW!

Saw One <3

Mjolnir, but currently using xxxx ’ Kin because op ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) .

Lately i have been starting to like to use engineering ships. Earlier i used guards and long range more than others.

Commands, being usefull doing nothing by pressing 1,2,3,4 since 2013!

36 minutes ago, Rob40468 said:

Commands, being usefull doing nothing by pressing 1,2,3,4 since 2013!

That and blowing sh*t up with phaser bubbles ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

dessy here ^^!

They all have their place and depends on the circumstances. I love gunships but not great with them in all modes but can out do destroyers in def con as far as efficiency.

Recon or ecm if beacons present in most cases otherwise fed guard is great on beacon for denial and quick ceptor kills, slow em and kill em.

Destroyer in most battles or captain modes. Survival I normally go for destroyer too but have been doing decent with Tai’Kin.

Its almost getting to the point that I can replace all the above ships names with “Tai’Kin”. Still upgrading it though.

SIRIUS FTW!

101d2a003328fe130f0178b7b677f595.jpg

I love this daily Q&A I hope the Dev’s will pop in and take a look at what the players are doing most of the time… I’m going to keep doing this and see where it goes.

Actually i enjoyed peregrine the most, i wish every ship was that rich in movement animation.

Yea that look so cool! But my favourite animation are from the jaguar tho ^^