Faulty lab salvage fees

For a cost in GS, you can refine alien artifacts in the lab for higher yields.

There is a severe scaling issue, though.

For 28 Iridium, it costs 21 GS

For 91 Iridium, it costs 287 GS !!!

For low amounts that’s 1.33 Iridium per GS, for the higher amount, that’s 0.31 Iridium per GS!

Make it scale linearly and I might reconsider spending GS on these, otherwise it’s a complete waste… even at a 1:1 ratio, is it worth it for what you can get with Iridium?

Hello) Actualy it makes sence. For example when you need more iridium for GS right now, then it will be more expansive. To get less iridium is cheaper in this way.

Sorry, that’s totally BS.

Yeah it makes ‘sense’ if it cost a BIT more, but you can argue in the same way:

1. it could even be less as a bigger amount is at the same time refined, making the process easier/more efficient. Therefore less costly per iri refined.
  2. It could just scale simply 1:1 20 iri -->50 GS, 50 iri–> 125 gs

Such a big increase is a flaw.

Your team should revalue it to make it more fair and maybe incentivise to use this feature(in high tier).

Too many players abuse too many aspects of the game, that’s why we can’t have nice things.

3 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Too many players abuse too many aspects of the game, that’s why we can’t have nice things.

Can’t really abuse it if it’s a flat ratio of 1:1 or 1:2 or something at all levels.

I mean, boosting a daily iridium pickup is like paying $1 each time right now. That doesn’t make sense to me. I could buy something tangible instead.

Seriously, if I got all 3 dailies and did well on spec ops, that’s like $3 a day or $90 a month if I do it every day.

If you only knew… ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

If you only knew… ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Knew what? Did it used to be much much worse? I played years ago but many factors drove me away so I wouldn’t doubt that being the case.

There was that one incident when people got hundreds of rare ores over night, or the voucher-mat farming, or the dead easy spatial scanner thingy that got you milions in just few hours and much more.

I cant remember a change that didn’t had a backfire of some sorts, it was always something, existing still today and im not talking about tharga, it’s always something of ninja format discovery.

Not referring to mm changes either lol