Fast squadded matches in low tiers

Hi all,

Question, was unsure of where to put it especially as there is no “General Discussion”.

I host LAN parties with usually around 4-6 people, as we want to play as a squad or against each other in small skirmishes, how do we go about this without stupid high wait times?

I’m really the only one that plays regularly so pretty much they are guaranteed to be in T1. Maybe in time T2, but generally T1.

We tried the other day, but T1 squad ques in normal PVP were so unreal we gave up and tried to form a custom game, but we had to always wait for others, which was “OK”, but not great, people drop in and out, can take 10 seconds or 10 minutes.

Niether of which is conducive of good LAN play. Especially when we can get rounds without squadding in T1 in under a minute, but not guaranteed to be in the same round.

So, suggestions to get good quick grouped games in low tiers?

I’m guessing in T3 and up it should be easier to get a quicker squadded game?

Hello,

we would recommend to split your team into 2 equal squads or create a Custom Battle.
Squads are always a big advantage to the team so the matchmaking is always searching for a second squad of the same strength.

Greetings
Error

Hello,

we would recommend to split your team into 2 equal squads or create a Custom Battle.

Squads are always a big advantage to the team so the matchmaking is always searching for a second squad of the same strength.

Greetings

Error

We would be happy to always be 3 against 3, even in a mix of a larger team, but again, that relies on an element of chance doesn’t it? It’s not guaranteed that we would be put into the same match with or against each other?

So we can create custom battles that we can lock down to just us and launch with less than 8 people? So we could have 3v3’s or something?

We would be happy to always be 3 against 3, even in a mix of a larger team, but again, that relies on an element of chance doesn’t it? It’s not guaranteed that we would be put into the same match with or against each other?

So we can create custom battles that we can lock down to just us and launch with less than 8 people? So we could have 3v3’s or something?

You can, but only with bots I believe.

You can do it but you need unregulated settings since custom only accepts 4v4 to award credits and synergy as well. So you will get nothing in there. If that doesn’t work, then yeah: bots.