Farming Forum Reputation Points Easier Than Game Materials

I am fairly new to SC forums … Usually I just used it to ask CinnamonFake a question … But the last few weeks the game has become so tedious with server instabilities and extreme farming I’ve spend most of the time after my daily’s here in the forum and I’m getting a lot of reputation points for my posts … I guess its become my new form of farming … And sadly (or happily) I get more reputation points in the forum per week than monocrystals from loot search …  ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Same lol its hilarious how bad the game economy is.

I Say reduce all prices for literally everything by 50% and start from there.

Reset the economy.

There’s a war going on it shouldn’t be this bad.

Nope, just wait for -50% contraband and buy as much as you can.

ahahah : ))) good see, it seem many love farming here : ))

wait i thought its easy to get 20-30 monos a day ?!?

i read it on forum…

23 minutes ago, g4borg said:

wait i thought its easy to get 20-30 monos a day ?!?

i read it on forum…

It is! You just have to be in one of the corp holding T5 sectors, have premium and win 10-15games/day (including 4x league run).

51 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

It is! You just have to be in one of the corp holding T5 sectors, have premium and win 10-15games/day (including 4x league run).

Or one of the corps that has other (T3?) mono sectors and don’t forget these stupid long and not really rewarding open space dailies.

48 minutes ago, John161 said:

Or one of the corps that has other (T3?) mono sectors and don’t forget these stupid long and not really rewarding open space dailies.

Max daily reward is 14 monocrystals or 98 per week with premium license … but I’m taking about loot search and maybe open space i might get 2-4 monocrystals a day for loot search after playing 50 matches and with a Spatial scanner I have yet to find even one monocrystal in open space . 

55 minutes ago, John161 said:

there are other mono sectors besides T5?!

18 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

Yep, since last update.

2 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

My corp does not have mono’s sector and I still manage to get 20 mono’s a single day

50 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

There is T3 one(s?), FAITH got one. 2 monos per win, we got 2 tickets.

6 minutes ago, mael9740 said:

There is T3 one(s?), FAITH got one. 2 monos per win, we got 2 tickets.

how do you know which sector gives mono per win?   and what win is it  … PVP , PVE , Co-Op ,or sector battles?

5 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

how do you know which sector gives mono per win?   and what win is it  … PVP , PVE , Co-Op ,or sector battles?

Read damn sector Description

14 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

Read damn sector Description

and if you not in a corp ? how can you know ?

28 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

and if you not in a corp ? how can you know ?

Have to quote niri… by “Brain used.”

a2XQwvT.jpg

1 hour ago, Tillowaty said:

a2XQwvT.jpg

THX it seems a bit much to do for 6 monocrystals and i’m not in a corp so not even an option

1 hour ago, Tillowaty said:

a2XQwvT.jpg

LOL Did you actually create a new account simply just to prove this? O.o

11 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

LOL Did you actually create a new account simply just to prove this? O.o

Ofc I did!

hucMLK8.png

Each +1 is like 1 ship in SC… I got 160 ships in SC Forum ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) oh wait as soon as you give me +1 on this it will be 161! ahahah