Farmers

This one special guy Essedes GoID corp… is in t5 doing absolutley nothing, every frikkin time i see him. Spins around and shoots randomly… somewhere in the corner of a map. I’ve been reporting this guy for few days and there he is, still doing nothing. I belive i dont need to specificly explain how that is BAD for the team. So i anyone gonna do anything about it or thats just fine nowdays?

nah, no1 will give a single f@ck

I got another guy banhammered last time when I took screenshots as evidence. Do the same and it will make your accusation more substantial.

I also have encountered this guy and can back up your claims. He is using some sort of illegal automation software to AFK in games. Let me talk to Polina about this, maybe she can help.

Screenies, ofcourse, totaly forgot i can do that. Thanks for the reminder. I’ll also add some logs, admins love logs…

I got another guy banhammered last time when I took screenshots as evidence. Do the same and it will make your accusation more substantial.

I also have encountered this guy and can back up your claims. He is using some sort of illegal automation software to AFK in games. Let me talk to Polina about this, maybe she can help.

What can Polina do, she in SC team now?

What can Polina do, she in SC team now?

Does she speak russian? Seems to be a requirement now, seeing the state of this forum…

Polina is a GM…

Didn’t know that

Does she speak russian? Seems to be a requirement now, seeing the state of this forum…

Oh boy, your theory has now shown predictive power.