fail-safe, the preventive method to prevent abuse or misuse of given authority

First of all, i’d never give Officer or VP to somebody i don’t trust 100%, and i know that anybody i’d give such rank would really never do that.

I wrote about this [bug report](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/26903-critical-bug-spent-personalcorporate-iridium-boost-can-exceed-the-requirements-for-dreadnought-construction/), but Skula1975 still didn’t mark this as bug, even if it is.

It is really stupid that if you need only 1000 Iridium to finish certain development stage for the dreadnought, that you can waste the rest of 9000 Iridium, in case if you got 10000 total in the Corporate account or in your personal account. In my opinion Corporate account should not be controlled by Officers.

This means that there is no cap and your slider won’t stop, no matter what you do. This is a good way for abuse, or maybe if someone gets careless and wastes all Iridium for nothing. It just vanishes then.

Removed by Author 

Forwarded to the developers, gekaler?

we wont control the corps, this is up to the player

suggestion declined - sorry

Removed by Author 

we wont control the corps, this is up to the player

suggestion declined - sorry

I didn’t thing controlling the corps by the game team was asked. At least, it’s not how I read Koromac’s suggestion.

We only want the tools to control it ourselves.

I didn’t thing controlling the corps by the game team was asked. At least, it’s not how I read Koromac’s suggestion.

That’s exactly what I had in my mind. You’re a mind reader.

That’s exactly what I had in my mind. You’re a mind reader.

He’s talking about how his corp lost 20k iridium due to boosting being broken.

I know this. I noticed this and I filed a [bug report](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/26903-critical-bug-spent-personalcorporate-iridium-boost-can-exceed-the-requirements-for-dreadnought-construction/). However, Skula1975 no longer answers… I hope he’s alright.

No, not mine Corp, but someone else’s Corp.

We never used any Iridium boost option.

The output from Iridium’s speed boost is a “legal roberry”.

It would be better, if the Shipyard would get updated, with some extra extensions, to ensure faster building progress, if not even a bit reduced cost of Iridium.

Here are my thoughts on the matter.

A corporation starts off with one CEO. The CEO can create different ranks with customizable names. There is a finite choice of permissions. Here is an example (there will obviously be more options than this):

• Change Announcements

• Recruit Players

• Kick Corpmates

• Manage Dreadnoughts

• Create Wing

The CEO will be able to delegate permissions in a sort of checklist manner. For instance, a VP will have all permissions while an Officer will only be able to recruit and create wings. Furthermore, a ‘Professor’ can only create wings.

This way the CEO has complete freedom to control his corporation.

I think this would be great. There should be more ranks so that you can have say a recruiting officer that is only able to accept members but not kick. If the setting that you have the ability to change these so that they are made that way would be great.

I think this would be great. There should be more ranks so that you can have say a recruiting officer that is only able to accept members but not kick. If the setting that you have the ability to change these so that they are made that way would be great.

I agree with you. We would govern our own Corp, but now we can’t do anything if some player with certain privileges goes AWOL.

We had a problem with some of our VP’s going AWOL because of things in RL. Because of it we really didn’t have any ability to recruit new members. We had to wait sometimes a full day to get new people in. I can understand that some people would not want a player to be able to kick someone but also be able to recruit. If you need to get someone in but there is no one that can do it, that’s a problem. Also there should be a time frame that when the CEO leaves the corp that say at 15 or 30 days on non-login that there should be a way to remove the CEO and place a new player in as CEO. Do let us be able to not have to rebuild the corp if something happens and the CEO is no longer able to play. Things can happen.

Removed by Author 

Really?! I only see your posts with the same content everywhere!

Removing the old content from your old posts. Care to say why?