[F]Useability

first:

the general game-idea is good. take the freelancer like pewpew and put it in an arena like mode.

problems:

-actually this game lack so much that it is a shame to offer PREMIUM-MODE and MODS.

If this game would be an real open beta to test things all would be fine. But it isnt a open beta. U can pay

for things and u have to pay for sqauds. Beside that there wont be a wipe after beta at all, so where is any

difference between retail and this beta? there is none…

-matchmaking is horrible… u have to fight against ships whose much stronger than yours. T2 vs T1 MK2 isnt really fair,

especially because the ship experience makes a big differnt too.

-ship exp. if u sell a ship and rebuy it (because u switch back or so) all exp is lost… so if u test things u not

only loose ridicolous much credits, u loose all beside ur reputation … thats a big joke.

-ship and modul balance… there is simply no balance at all… legion frigate win empire not… attack ship

legion < empire and so on… the techtrees do the rest…

• half way patches… last patch revamped the contracts and faction … now u choose one faction and when u

recognize the other faction would be better for u , you are nailed to it… thats simply not a company like behavior

its like a hobby programmer do stuff.

(at least i bet u have to pay real money to switch:()

i would love to see things advance and that i am wrong but atm i haven’t a good feeling about the future of this game

Correct. but i can’t say it more often. Beta.

Not fare gaming, reason: not nearly the amount of open beta players. Answer: get your friends.

Half patches: worthless in my opinion but, they may open their servers this time.

Money problems? Correct we are the beta testers, and everyone is getting deleted often, get us better accounts so that we can do more, faster. before the next delete.

Squads? yes we shouldn’t have to pay for that. we invite our friends to play with us. you have a much higher chance to gain money if we could play together. (think if all of my friends are playing, wouldn’t we want to spend money to be better together?)

I agree about premium for squads.

World of Tanks figured out that not letting people team up for free hurt their profits because people couldn’t play with a friend to “show them around.”

The same thing is going to happen here.

They said free 2 man squads are coming sometime in the future. I just can’t understand, why they don’t just do it NOW. Every single day this option is not activated Star Conflict gets hurt more and looses time.

Most people will just stop playing at the moment they figure out that they can’t play together with their friends (or at least one of them). And don’t tell me I could buy licenses. Investing money in this game is no option, since there is no mandatory and final (!) statement about a possible wipe and how real money values will be handled in the case of a wipe. And even than: Why should I (or anybody else)? Star Conflict calls itself a free to play Massively Multiplayer Online Game. Playing with my friends (or at least one of them) together is essential in such a game and no extra and as such it should provided for free.

I can accept that developer and publisher want to make money (Actually they deserve it for their work!), but they should slip into players position: Star Conflict is a nice pew-pew Game, if you play it alone, but thats it. Not worth to pay money for, most players will think. (Thats what I heard from other players too.) Fighting as 2-man squad boosts the fun approximately up to 500%. A point at which many players will grab their credit card and some additional friends cuz they want to know, how a full squad feels.

And this:

World of Tanks figured out that not letting people team up for free hurt their profits because people couldn’t play with a friend to “show them around.”

“Hey mate, there is this new multiplayer game: SC! - naaaah, not Starcraft. Space Conflict. It’s a bit like WoT just with spacecrafts. You can fly around, blow xxxx and such. Very promising. You should try it.”

“Hmmm… sounds good. How about, I download it and we can play it a bit together this evening?”

“Uhm… yeah… you know… ‘playing together’… ehem… that’s… how shall I say it? That’s not that simple…”

^^ very funny. i don’t like how this topic is being overrun but accurate.

The next update needs to “copy” WoT. WoT, can run on my laptop, WoT has several servers fully opend so that 5 hours isn’t needed to download. And WoT doesn’t have a ranking system so that i feel behind.

And this:

“Hey mate, there is this new multiplayer game: SC! - naaaah, not Starcraft. Space Conflict. It’s a bit like WoT just with spacecrafts. You can fly around, blow xxxx and such. Very promising. You should try it.”

“Hmmm… sounds good. How about, I download it and we can play it a bit together this evening?”

“Uhm… yeah… you know… ‘playing together’… ehem… that’s… how shall I say it? That’s not that simple…”

And even if they try it they have to slug themselves through 5h of downloading the game.