[F]Unable to log in ("Unable to perform operation" "Unable to connect to server")

Charactername: N/A

What did you expect to see: Successful log in. My friends are already playing the game when I try to log in.

What happened: When I push “Login” in the game login screen, instantly displays “Unable to perform operation - Unable to connect to server” (connectionerror.png, tcpview.jpg)

Launcher says “Network OK” ** (launcher.jpg)**

ConnectionTester.exe OK (conntest.log.txt)

Ran launcher.exe/game.exe with admin

In the beginning windows would announce that “pcnsl.exe had stopped working”, but it stopped after I used Nvidia control panel to set “pcnsl.exe” to not use any 3D settings.

Drivers - NVIDIA Latest WHQL 314.07
What was your last action: - Launching game from game launcher (I tried with launcher, directly through game.exe, and the steam version and they all have the same problem)
Is the bug reproduceable, if yes please describe how to reproduce the bug: Not much to reproduce-can’t log in.
Please attach at least one screenshot or make a little video of the issue: connectionerror.png  post-236234-0-29226900-1362518425.png , tcpview.jpg  post-236234-0-04626600-1362521538.jpg , launcher.jpg  post-236234-0-60537100-1362522321.jpg

Attach the game logs from the session to your post as .“txt”(Only the logs from the session where the bug occured. The logs are located on

My Documents/My Games/Star Conflict/logs): 

[user_config.xml](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=5577) 

[DeviceCaps.log.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=5578)

[game.log.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=5579)

[game.net.log.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=5580) 

[conntest.log.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=5586)

For launcher related problems please also attach the .txt files located in your Gamefolder -> “.launcher_log”  N/A? Attached anyways 

[.launcher_log-2013_03_05_16_18_15__7724.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=5581)

What are your system specs: - DXDIAG if needing specifics  [DxDiag.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=5584)

Windows 7 Enterprise x64

Core i7 3610QM @ 2.3Ghz

12GB DDR3

NVIDIA GTX 670M 1.5GB VRAM+INTEL HD Graphics 4000

What internet connection do you have:  15Mbits/5Mbits

Thank you!

Someone found a solution to this:

http://forum.gaijinent.com/index.php?/topic/17830-unable-to-connect-to-server/

try the following

close out all internet explorers etc

start > run> type Cmd

type > netsh winsock reset

restart computer

I then clicked no when it asked me to remap or whatnot. I then ran conntester and it worked. Launched the game and I’m in!

same problem :confused: isn’t there a way to fix this?

It seems to be a problem with the game itself. The game doesn’t actually send any data when I click “login”. Wireshark shows nothing. I’m using an Intel Wireless-N 2230 card and everything else is fine-it’s an exception with this game, which is a shame because my friends are all playing it and say the game is fun.

Weird. It seems to be a problem with the atheros killer network manager (which I don’t even use). The method in http://forum.gaijinent.com/index.php?/topic/17830-unable-to-connect-to-server/ worked perfectly.

try the following

close out all internet explorers etc

start > run> type Cmd

type > netsh winsock reset

restart computer

I then clicked no when it asked me to remap or whatnot. I then ran conntester and it worked. Launched the game and I’m in!

Are you guys still having this issue?