[F]The game don't let me to choose che hide reward after a mission

After a mission the game freeze of the breafing windows and i only go to hangar. I should have the possibility to choose the hide reward in the points but i can’t. Why?

Hm, you  War Thunder guys should really put on your oxygen masks when flying so high, because this seems pretty much like another one of you in the totally wrong forums!

:dntknw:

Hm, you  War Thunder guys should really put on your oxygen masks when flying so high, because this seems pretty much like another one of you in the totally wrong forums!

:dntknw:

I am talking about STAR CONFLICT. Also after a scenario, the game don’t let me to LOOT. I am not stupid…I know this is STAR CONFLICT forum.

Okay… what the hell is “hide reward in the points” then? Oo

Okay… what the hell is “hide reward in the points” then? Oo

I’m talking about the loot. when you click a point to win something. The loot after a battle.

Well, share a bit more information, please.

It´s not showing up at all / You click on it but nothing happens / Always / Sometimes / What kind of mission did you fly? / Did you win or lose the match? / …

Ok. 

When you win a battle in arcade, you can choose 3 or 1 loot. ok?

The same thing succeed after a scenario. When you play a scenario the game let you to choose 1 loot. ok?

When my scenario is over, the game skip the passage of the choosing of the loot and go directly to the “briefing” windows and i can only click to “TO HANGAR”. This succeed ALWAYS.

I loose the scenario at the second round but this is not the problem because my friend in teamspeak told me that they CAN choose the loot also after a loose.

Okay, just tried this with 4 guys from our corp in a quick run and we let ourselves die in first phase and we still got the lootscreen, however, much less than normally of course.

Tried a fewmore times but i wasn´t able to recreate your problem in any way :confused:

Okay, just tried this with 4 guys from our corp in a quick run and we let ourselves die in first phase and we still got the lootscreen, however, much less than normally of course.

Tried a fewmore times but i wasn´t able to recreate your problem in any way :confused:

Thank you for your help. I think my profile is bugged. Fortunately i still got the lootscreen after an “ARCADE”. I can only hope in a new patch.

Good Night!

Well, after thinking you were wrong here, the least i could offer was some help :stuck_out_tongue:

But don´t worry, Scenario is totally not worth it anyway, at least in my opinion. You get at least the same amount of money in about 2-3 Arcade matches, acutally learn to play much more and the loot, well yeah okay, you might have less loot but therefor you also get way more reputation as well.

But maybe some Dev will walk in here and be able to help you after all. However, good luck!

Hello,

could you add the logs from a session where you did not get the loot?

Ok. When i play game i will post the logs :slight_smile: