[F]ship spins around

Hello

whenever i activate Overdrive in the Deimos2, the rotation speed is to much for the game to handle.

I use basic flight mode.

I use the rotation speed skill.

It start with me turning, then the ship over turns, and tryes to correct it, but overturns even more, and back and forth, til its turning 180 degrees ewry time.

Working as intended.

I don’t have Torrent.  I will try the modem trick.  I cant use the conn tester, it gives me an error.  The conn test log file is attached for any devs.

EDIT: The modem trick worked the first time.  It dropped my ping down out of 4 digits.  I tried again to further improve it and it didn’t repeat its success.  Its a random luck partial fix.  When the devs read this, please give me some advice on the conn tester error.

Hahahahahahahh. you do know that only pathetic grown ups and children troll. right ? wich one are you?

Back to topic, im just tellin yall what i have experianced…

up to you to decide how this will be fixed :slight_smile:

i have gotten it as well. it is a bug and it does happen ERROR has been made aware of it and has recognized it as a bug. 

Much awsomeness, thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

no problem :slight_smile: i feel ya.

Ofcourse it is only the bad players who claim there is something wrong with it lol

I used to get spinning.  The expert control setting prevents this but I am still lagging badly.

Really easy to circumvent fix it would be to give us a ping limit option in our settings, and not include us from matchmaking into any game with a ping over whatever we set.

^^ TOTALLY AGREE.  This would fix my problem then I would not be playing with people around the world and I can actually play PvP.

Mine is totally ping related.  I get bad lagging with ping times constantly in the 4 digits making the game essentially unplayable.

Gaijin claims the devs monitor this forum and this thread has been up for DAYS.  Have they bothered to help me? F*** NO!!!  I have lost 3 days of my license due to an unplayable game.  I am getting seriously pissed off!  I am fixing to leave star conflict forever and flame it on every forum I can find.  If Gaijin plans on keeping costumers happy, they aint doing a good job.  Unless they can fix my problem and compensate my loss of license time, I will leave star conflict forever and call it out for what it is, a game rendered unplayable by horrible servers, on every forum I can find.  Kongregate, IGN, GameReplays.org, shall I go on?

-A very disgruntled Sierra

* Improved fighter behaviour in “Overdrive”.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaah

Makes me happy :slight_smile:

Time to put those Heavy Plasmas back on Desert Eagle it seems, what a stupid change lol

I can tell u my expierence,

I can handle the overdrive but its not that easy how Stigez try to tell us.

It is easy, only ship I basicly fly in T2 is the Phobos Aura and there is nothing wrong with it even with Overdrive on.

I guess it will be agile as xxxx after this change lol

Only ship I got the bounciness with was Desert Eagle but you just had to avoid sharp turns and you were fine.

Honestly if you couldn’t fly with Overdrive on then it was a player issue, not game because I managed just fine with it.

This issue should be solved with V0.7.10

You are faster than me… Thanks for that correction.

TEMPORARY FIX: 

The issue is caused ----------- the Skill implant which gives +30% turning in all axes and/or Collision Accelerator passive which grats extra turning on axes aswell.

Hopefully this can be addressed but atleast you can remove those mods to remove the problem :slight_smile:

Yeah, I had Alpha-Inhibitor ‘Velox’ (Empire) implanted and was hitting this crazy flying all the time in Interceptors.  It’s been making me roar in frustration, but I’ve just paid out the 100K to switch it to the Jericho Lvl 5 implant and it has stopped happening…

Ping is fairly constant around the 400 mark, but that’s the next problem to solve :P.

I wish I’d found this thread earlier…

This issue is mainly caused by your connection. Setting the control mode to expert will improve the handling.