[F]Problems locking target

When I first started playing SC a couple months ago, I was able to lock on to targets very easily. I could simply start firing at another ship and it would re-lock to that ship instantly.

Now if I lock on to a ship I seem to be stuck with that ship even if it’s on the other side of the map. It makes it impossible to engage in other ships because there’s no lock-on crosshair to guide you and you cannot fire missiles.

What’s this issue? Was this something that was included in a recent patch?

Hello,

in the options section you should find auto aiming. Try to use another mode and the old one should be there.

When I first started playing SC a couple months ago, I was able to lock on to targets very easily. I could simply start firing at another ship and it would re-lock to that ship instantly.

Now if I lock on to a ship I seem to be stuck with that ship even if it’s on the other side of the map. It makes it impossible to engage in other ships because there’s no lock-on crosshair to guide you and you cannot fire missiles.

What’s this issue? Was this something that was included in a recent patch?

olso note

pressing “R” will lock on the enemy inside reticle

pressing “T” will lock on a random/closer posible target

Hello,

in the options section you should find auto aiming. Try to use another mode and the old one should be there.

Thanks. The “Always” mode is the one I wanted