[F]Not getting benefits from Mercenary Pack

Hello, I purchased the Mercenary Pack and have until the downtime last night been able to try 6 times to get loot. Upon logging in today I am only able to get 5 tries upon a win. I’m not sure if this is a bug or it’s from the 3 additional days given to everyone. Has this happened to anyone else?

Mods: please direct me to support if need be.

Edit: I tried another match and this time I had 6 tries. I will report back if it falls to 5 tries again.

We are investigating the issues with the DLCs and all lost or not received content will be replenished.

Good to know although after playing for many hours today the game will sometimes give me 6 tries other times only 5. It confused me at first, I thought I missed count but I’ve seen it do this many times. 

Thank you for your response.

I have the same issue, would be realy appreciated if theres a fast solution.

So I figured out where the bug is. It’s with the x2 for the first battle. That first x2 win doesn’t grant the “permanent” bonus from the DLC so Error point the coders in that direction.

Ugh bug made me double post… Ignore this one  :facepalm:

Same problem here. I used to be able to loot 6 times thanks to my dlc purchase. As of today I’m again “limited” to 5 times.

Same problem here. I used to be able to loot 6 times thanks to my dlc purchase. As of today I’m again “limited” to 5 times.

if use steam to login the game,you will have 6 times loot.

and here is bug,we have one double xp everyday,during the double time ,i have only 5 loot times.

but after that,the 6 loot times back.