[F]Login Error

Keeps insisting that my login details aren’t correct, and I’ve been pretty exhaustive trying to figure out what could be going wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It’s a bit tricky. You have to use your e-mail address at the Login field.

Maybe you can’t type in the @ (depending on your keyboard layout). In this case you need to copy and paste it.

Read around a bit here before posting anything. Used my email address, and @ is coming up fine for me. Still tried copy + paste method too. No improvement though, but thanks!

Read around a bit here before posting anything. Used my email address, and @ is coming up fine for me. Still tried copy + paste method too. No improvement though, but thanks!

You need to use the email from www.yuplay.com and also the password from there. If it wont work, please change the password there and try again this should solve the problem.

It’s a bit tricky. You have to use your e-mail address at the Login field.

Maybe you can’t type in the @ (depending on your keyboard layout). In this case you need to copy and paste it.

i had that issue, in the end ctrol+alt+q give me the @ that alt+64 was refusing to give me.

error out of curiosity the game considers uppercase / lowercase or is the same a to A?

Of course there is a difference between a and A, but what exactly do you need?

i had that issue, in the end ctrol+alt+q give me the @ that alt+64 was refusing to give me.

error out of curiosity the game considers uppercase / lowercase or is the same a to A?

For anyone having keyboard issues try setting your shortcut to compatibility with WinXP SP3.

As for the login, just copy and paste your information into the fields (though with the above fix you can type in your e-mail just fine, the randomly generated password is another thing (just copy and paste it).