[F] Immortal Interceptor (Its not what you think)

I guess having higher then 150 is kinda useless. 

Thank celestia that I have 100 Resistance of thermal on my kite…

Thank who?

Bronys, Bronys everywhere…

nvmd btt.

did some testing and best combination is a mix of booth. Resistances as well as increased Health will do better than one of them alone.

Celestia. The immortal Alicorn Goddess of Equestria. 

Yeah, I found that if you boost your shields AND do resistances, you can live a bit longer under heavy fire. 

Celestia. The immortal Alicorn Goddess of Equestria. 

Yeah, I found that if you boost your shields AND do resistances, you can live a bit longer under heavy fire. 

Alternatively, to make your ship nigh-indestructible:

Jericho Implants Rank 1&3

Adaptive Shield

Galvanised Hull

(Total = +40 resist to all on shields, +45 resist to all on hull)

Then, it goes Race Specific

Empire: Increase your kinetic and thermal resists for hull. Mark Twos will cut it.

Jericho: Increase your EM and thermal resists for shields. You might want Mark Threes.

Fed: Up to you. Pick one or the other.

And what the heck is Equestria/a brony? Never heard those terms being used before…

Alternatively, to make your ship nigh-indestructible:

Jericho Implants Rank 1&3

Adaptive Shield

Galvanised Hull

(Total = +40 resist to all on shields, +45 resist to all on hull)

Then, it goes Race Specific

Empire: Increase your kinetic and thermal resists for hull. Mark Twos will cut it.

Jericho: Increase your EM and thermal resists for shields. You might want Mark Threes.

Fed: Up to you. Pick one or the other.

And what the heck is Equestria/a brony? Never heard those terms being used before…

A name typically given to the male viewers/fans (whether they are straight, xxxx, bisexual, etc.) of the  
new G4 My Little Pony show “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”. Mostly refers to the older male viewers of the show, but female fans use it too. A Brony is generally pretty involved in the community at large.

Brony 1: What’s your favorite pony? 

Brony 2: Fluttershy, cause she’s just so cute! 

Brony 3: Hey man, those are fighting words. Rarity is obviously the best pony! 

Brony 2: What are you going to do? 

Brony 3: I’m gonna love and tolerate the crap out of you. 

*hugs*

A name typically given to the male viewers/fans (whether they are straight, xxxx, bisexual, etc.) of the  
new G4 My Little Pony show “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”. Mostly refers to the older male viewers of the show, but female fans use it too. A Brony is generally pretty involved in the community at large.

Brony 1: What’s your favorite pony? 

Brony 2: Fluttershy, cause she’s just so cute! 

Brony 3: Hey man, those are fighting words. Rarity is obviously the best pony! 

Brony 2: What are you going to do? 

Brony 3: I’m gonna love and tolerate the crap out of you. 

*hugs*

Ohhhkay… That’s just a little bit creepy… But as they say: to each their own.

I’ve got to ask: who the hell buys those temporary boosts? They’re pretty much worthless…

the basic ones are 20k for 3 matches or about 6.3k per match… in perspective thats about the cost of two mk II nukes. You’d be surprised how much of a difference 7% more speed can make (or, lets you not gimp your energy in exchange for 0.8% more speed)