[F]English Dialogue

I think I liked the Russian dialogue better because at least then I didn’t understand how corny it was -_-

I think I liked the Russian dialogue better because at least then I didn’t understand how corny it was -_-

Perhaps I can ask if it possible to choose between the dialogue languages :wink:

Perhaps I can ask if it possible to choose between the dialogue languages :wink:

Yes, I would prefer if this was an option - It is just another one of those atmospheric details that works with the game, sort of how the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games had russian voices and it just worked (I didn’t care what they were saying and even learned some of the russian phrases! heh). It makes you feel like more of an outsider looking into a world you just entered, instead of everyone magically speaking your language automatically. :smiley:

If we could choose that would be cool. The dialogue does give good clues about the situation (warning about your beacons being captured, etc.) so perhaps some on-screen warnings would be a good idea, too.

If we could choose that would be cool. The dialogue does give good clues about the situation (warning about your beacons being captured, etc.) so perhaps some on-screen warnings would be a good idea, too.

They are tied to those events though, so it is fairly easy to tell what is going on (there are already on-screen messages and warnings, also the bottom right corner shows your beacons so just keep an eye on that box and you’ll see what is being attacked).

I just hate the “Die ***hole!” line that gets spammed every half a minute mid-battle. It sounds cheesy, annoying and it gets on my nerves with the overly thick American accent in a sci-fi universe where such an accent breaks the immersion for me.

It won’t be possible to change the voice without changing the language.

But you can disable pilot talks in options.