[F]Daily Bonus

Im asking about the daily bonus thingy where you receive credits and loyalty. At day 5th you recieve credits and loyalty but my question is i received the credits but the loyalty didnt apear anywhere i looked up my loyalty bar to see if anything changed but no. So i was hoping i can get answer here .

The daily login bonus is mailed to you - It may take some time to appear, alternatively you can try to relog.

-Skadoodle

Yes my mail apeared and i used it the thing is i only recieved the credits but not the loyalty 

Im asking about the daily bonus thingy where you receive credits and loyalty. At day 5th you recieve credits and loyalty but my question is i received the credits but the loyalty didnt apear anywhere i looked up my loyalty bar to see if anything changed but no. So i was hoping i can get answer here .

The loyalty is for your contracts, It’s loyalty to Vanguard, Techs, you know, not to the faction, Jericho/Fed/Empire.

So i receive my loyalty there . For example im in Techs and i should receive the loyalty there like 10 000 because that much was the bonus but the thing is i dont have that much there too ?

You should recieve that loyalty for the Techs, I got yesterday that reward and I’m sure I got it on the Vanguards.

Ok ty for the help ill accept that i received it and i didnt saw …