[F]Contract issues?

Hey,

I wasnt really sure where to put this, and it wouldnt allow me to submit a ticket so I thought I would ask here.

I seem to be having issues with one of my contracts, I am rank 7 Armarda, and I cant seem to get ANY progress to the “Supprerssing the Support” contract. This contract is basically asking you to kill 5 frigates at t2 or higher. You can carry it out in squads and over multiple battles, I have had the contract for 2 days, I have been hunting frigates and getting kills (in an interceptor at t2 thats not easy!). Every time I check it still states that I am riding at 0/5 for my kills, and when I say I have been killing them, I do mean being awarded the kill, not the assist.

Does anyone have any ideas? Is this a common problem with this contract or am I doing something wrong? It got to the point where I even unequpiied my only t1 ship (the swift) as I thought it may be affecting my contract. If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it!

Thanks,

Ragnek.

Sry when i get you wrong , but isn’t it a T2 contract , so you’ve to use a T2 ship to get the kills . Shooting them with a T1 ship doesn’t make it work. If i misunderstood you , sry , and it seems this is the 2nd thread mentioning this prob. , using a T2 ship and does not work.

A friend suggested I drop the contract then reaquire it - this time without any t1 ships equipped when I accept the job. It seems to have worked.

Sry when i get you wrong , but isn’t it a T2 contract , so you’ve to use a T2 ship to get the kills . Shooting them with a T1 ship doesn’t make it work. If i misunderstood you , sry , and it seems this is the 2nd thread mentioning this prob. , using a T2 ship and does not work.

I was using a t2 ship - I am using the Hawk-M

I was using a t2 ship - I am using the Hawk-M

A friend suggested I drop the contract then reaquire it - this time without any t1 ships equipped when I accept the job. It seems to have worked.

Ahhh , kk , the “all ships equipped have to be T2 clausel” i’ve read in some other thread too. Happy for that it now works :slight_smile: