[F]Collision Accelerator unusable because of faction rank, but not refunded.

Not sure if this was meant to be covered by the “reimbursed if you don’t have faction rank” or not. Collision Accelerator Mk3s were previously usable with no faction reputation, but are now only usable with Warden faction. However they have not been removed from my inventory or downgraded.

Was this intentional, in which case I guess I’ll sell the 8 in my warehouse (at a massive loss :sad: ), or should they have been reimbursed at market value?

I have the same question/problem. Have two T2Mk.III Collision Comps that I originally bought and was using on my sluggish Fox-M. They were not refunded, and are sitting in my warehouse in an unusable state.

I have the same question/problem. Have two T2Mk.III Collision Comps that I originally bought and was using on my sluggish Fox-M. They were not refunded, and are sitting in my warehouse in an unusable state.

i had 3 ships full of mk3 stuff moved to T3, where i couldnt use em, had to sell em to even start affording mk2 stuff for my new T3 ships…now im broke with almost 1 ship fitted! woooooo

The modules will stay on the higher rank.