[F]change control

Hi guys, i have azerty keyboard.so just one question. how i may change controles ?

Hello,

at the moment you cant change the controls, you can only change your keyboardlayout. If you dont know how, I will post a tutorial later today.

WOW - Do I feel like an idiot for asking if we can bind keys.

Though toggle on afterburner would still be nice

WOW - Do I feel like an idiot for asking if we can bind keys.

Though toggle on afterburner would still be nice

Well, -that- keybind is available to you. Check under Options | Game, and you can change “Boost Mode” from “Hold down the key” to “Pressing the key”.

I do agree with you on the larger topic though…not being able to configure the keys to your own preferences is a -major- oversight. Honestly, I don’t even think oversight begins to cover it. Name me any major game in the last ten years that didn’t allow custom keybindings. It’s not even a question any more…we decided long ago that it was never appropriate to not allow it.

hmm i looked at game settings and played around with it.

I did not manage to get afterburner to toggle for me, perhaps it was just a bug

Just seen that gamepad is supported

Is there anyway to use gamepad?

Is this function already supported?

How long wll we be waiting for that?

I hate keyboard and i’m totally crap in using it lol

I think at the moment it isnt implemented. It could be completed when the main parts of the game are done, but I dont know the time.

I think at the moment it isnt implemented. It could be completed when the main parts of the game are done, but I dont know the time.

Thanx for info m8 :slight_smile:

Look here.

Thanx for info m8 :slight_smile:

Error can’t understand if it’s possible to use the gamepad with this tool…

Error can’t understand if it’s possible to use the gamepad with this tool…

This is primary for keyboard so I dont know if it works with gamepads.

This is primary for keyboard so I dont know if it works with gamepads.

NO it doesn’t…

Or am i doing something wrong???

NO it doesn’t…

Or am i doing something wrong???

It is not planned that this tool workes with gamepads.

It is for making your own keybindings on your keyboard.

It is not planned that this tool workes with gamepads.

It is for making your own keybindings on your keyboard.

Seen it…just jope gamepad will be supported asap and well supported with the right options lol

Seen it…just jope gamepad will be supported asap and well supported with the right options lol

Truly i must say that finaly i found the way to fully use gampad anyway ( thanks a lot Logiteh :smiley: )

Well game is great in this way :slight_smile: Obviously i lost something in aiming but earned in mobility lol

Fanfulla, fanfulla *raises hand*

Me want to know!

Fanfulla, fanfulla *raises hand*

Me want to know!

lol

If u got a logitech gamepad:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/PC-Gaming/Logitech-Profiler-Game-Profiles-and/td-p/775147

Me sad now, I have a 360 controller

Me sad now, I have a 360 controller

Never say never m8

http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/

ya happy now? :smiley:

“Buy the license…” dun DUN DDDUUUUN!

Anyway thanks for trying, I’ll stick with keyboard and mouse until the game pad is fully supported, I think ^^

To be honest though, the config I suggested seems perfect, being able to use modules, switch weapon mod and rockets with just your thumb would be just awesome (If only I had a penny for everytime I died pressing the wrong number).

Also, if thumbstick sensitivity is introduced, aiming would be easier too.